Skinny Dipping

3 weeks since the Halloween party, another 3 weeks of happiness for Jisoo and Lisa.

The girls got more closer. The usual, having dinner or breakfast together, talk about how their day went, playing ps4 all night, bickering, flirting. Lisa spoiling Jisoo to everything, bringing Jisoo to places she never went, watching basketball live and they had dinner with Jisoo's parents too!.

SUNDAY NIGHT AT KIM'S

Lisa has over time work today that make Jisoo pissed, extra shift according to Lisa's manager.

CHICKEN
Are you done now?
Hello?
LISA!!
PLEASE NOTICE ME =(
K.
FINE
Hi.
Lisa I'm bored =(
Imy
Huhu

MONKEY
Imy. U're so cute, Im done with my shift. 😘

CHICKEN
FINALLY! I'M BORED LISA! Let's do something fun =(
I'm always cute =(

MONKEY
Haha! Okay, I'll be there in 15

FAST-FORWARD

Lisa was driving while Jisoo is feeding her strawberries "It's so good Sooya where did you get that strawberry?"

"Grandpa send this we have loads at home, I'll bring more to your apartment"

After 1 hour and 30 minutes. Lisa parked her car on the other side of the road near the lake.

"Why are we stopping here Lisa?" Jisoo asked Lisa curiously.

"You said you want to have fun?"

"Is this private property Lis..?"

"Lisa nervously gulped " Yes Jisoo"

Jisoo's eyes got widened "What the hell Lisa!! We can go to jail"

"Yeah, yeah, you're right, let's go back and be boring together" Lisa smirked at Jisoo trying to provoke the older girl.

"Ugh! Fine! What are we going to do now?"

"Skinny dipping" Lisa and Jisoo walk near the shore, then Lisa started to take her clothes off.

Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows "It's fucking cold out here Lisa, are you crazy?"

Lisa is now only wearing a sportsbra and a boxers shorts. "Are you being a pussy Sooya?"

"Hell no" We're going to do it!" Jisoo yelled and immediately shut her mouth.

"You don't want us to get caught right?" Lisa said laughing.

"Fine, let's do this" Jisoo take off her coat and threw it to Lisa.

"Jisoo if you want me to look at you getting naked just tell me, no need to throw this to get my attention"

"Shut up!"

Lisa looked at Jisoo's body and immediately snapped herself out

"Jesus Lisa, you and your crazy idea, skinny dipping in this kind of weather? And I am crazy too for agreeing, Lis.. Let's keep our undergarments, it's really cold" Jisoo bit her lower lip when a cold wind blows"

"Fine"

Jisoo take off her clothes except for her bra and underwear she saw Lisa staring at her

"Jisoo smirk, drooling Manoban?"

"How about you? I saw how you look at my body, specially in this area" Lisa touched her abs.

"Shut up, Let's hurry" Jisoo suddenly felt hot from blushing.