Christmas Ball

SHOPPING MALL

Jisoo was with her mom the entire day doing Christmas shopping and checking her gown for the Annual Business Christmas Ball, they're having catch up with Jisoo's love life, work, basically about Jisoo's life. Typical mother-daughter bonding.

"Did you invite Lisa to the ball?" Eleonor asked.

"Yes mom, and she said she'll go, I told her to meet her there, I explain to her the family entourage"

"Well, I'm excited to see her, she's very funny, intelligent, clever I really like her for you"

"Don't worry mom, I really like her too" Jisoo smiled and the car arrived to Lisa's place. "Thanks for today mom, I'll see you at the ball."

HOTEL

Jisoo was having her make-up now, while her mom and dad waits for her, she's wearing a silk black backless long gown, she looks so elegant and the curves of her body is dying for.

"You look lovely, honey. Surely Lisa will drool over you" Eleonor laugh while looking at her daughter"

Jisoo blushed. "Stop mom, it may turn other way around" Jisoo said and laugh with her mom.

Momo's Mansion

"You might see Jisoo's ex there Lisa" Momo said while fixing her gown"

"Lisa doesn't give a fuck about that, you know her" Seulgi replied while drinking wine waiting for Momo to finish.

"I really don't care about him, my father will be in shocked if someone will tell him that his only daughter is spotted partying to some biggest Business Christmas Ball in Asia, he might get a heart attack"

Momo and Seulgi laughed "Same goes to your mom, her only daughter is outside the operating room shocking!" Seulgi added.

Lisa laugh and fixed her hair "Jisoo asked me, that's why I'm going, and you two being late, your parents will kill you"

"We do it on purpose, the entourage is not my thing, same with Momo and includes you too so don't start the argument"

"Ms. Momo, the limo is here"

"Will be downstairs, Joel"

"So let's go guys?" Momo said to her friends.

The entourage is already done, Jisoo is now on her table with her friends also its a sharing table with her ex fiancé and ex bff is not a good idea.

"Jisoo are you okay?" Jennie asked worriedly. "Maybe the organizers is not informed that---"

"Stop Jen, it's really okay, it's been years since the table guest is set up like this, thank God I inform them to add one for Lisa, but I'm wondering why we have three available seats here"

"Where is Lisa btw? Rosé asked"

"She said she's on her way here, maybe stuck in the traffic" and then.... Jisoo's jaw dropped when she saw Lisa and her friends walking to their table, she's wearing a lady black tuxedo blazer buttons on with nothing under it, black pants and high heels and a semi-curly hair.

When Lisa and her friends reach the table, Momo and Seulgi, greeted Jisoo immediately and went to their seat, the two seats next to Lisa.

"Hey baby" Lisa said and kiss Jisoo's lips, she looked at Jisoo with full of adoration. "You looked very beautiful, appealing, engaging, winsome, ravishing, gorgeous, heavenly, stunning, arresting, glamorous, irresistible, bewitching, beguiling, elegant, aesthetic and you're mine"