Lisa

LALISA

Lisa was now outside Jisoo's company, she's trying so hard not to cry, when someone approach her.

"Hey, sorry to creep you out but I followed you cause I was really worried can I take you to the hospital?"

It was the girl who hit her a while ago, Lisa can't talk, cause she know if she open her mouth she'll cry.

"Are you okay?" The girl asked, you can see that she's concern about Lisa.

"C-can you drive me somewhere" Lisa asked with a cracked voice.

"Sure, Let's go let me help you walk, gosh how can you run like that a while ago" the girl said.

When they got inside the girl's car, she asked Lisa where to go, Lisa just put the address in the waze.

"Are you sure you don't want to get into the hospital and checked you up?"

Lisa just nod, when they arrived to Momo's office, the girl help Lisa to stand up again, are you really sure you're okay? She asked again, but Lisa just nod, before going, the small girl gave her number, she said she's willing to drive Lisa because somehow she has fault that Lisa is limping.

When Lisa arrived to Momo's office, Lisa immediately hugged her best friend and burst in tears, Momo hugged her back, she knows Lisa is deeply hurt, she called Seulgi to get into her office and bought some clothes for Lisa. Momo just let Lisa cry without saying anything, Lisa cried a river without stoping she let it all out, all the pain for the past two months.

After 20 minutes Seulgi arrived, she immediately hugged Lisa, and the three of them stay like that until Lisa fell asleep to her tears, they place Lisa in the couch so the tall girl at least comfortable.

Seulgi sighs and brush Lisa's hair, she looks so tired she said to Momo. "What happened this time? Why she is she bleeding and scratches in her body, her cheeks is a bit swollen too. What that witch did this time?"

Momo sighs while cleaning Lisa face and put some hoodie to Lisa's body. I dont know either, but seeing Lisa like this breaks my heart, I'm mad Seulgi, she cried her heart out it means its huge"

"Let her rest first, call the hospital, they might be looking for Lisa, she might get in trouble.

AFTER A FEW HOURS

Lisa woke up with huge headache, she remember what happened, she sighs. She saw her worried friends approaching her.

"Are you hungry? What do you want to eat?" Seulgi asked.

But Lisa sit beside Seulgi and put her head to Seulgi's shoulders, Momo sat up in front of Lisa and hold her hands.

Lisa closed her eyes and start to sob again, she open her mouth and she tell everything to her bestfriends including that she got hit by a car.

"That bitch!" Momo stood up, ready to bombard Jisoo's office when Lisa grabbed her hand.

"It's fine, just let it go" Lisa said and smiled to Momo, seeing you two right now makes me feel better, but I'm hungry.

"Momo sighs, fine. She handed the clothes that Seulgi brought, freshen up yourself in the bathroom, we'll order food"

Lisa smiled and went immediately to Momo's private bathroom"

"What's your plan? Seulgi asked.

It's 9:30 pm already might go back to the hospital, can you give me a lift? Lisa said while eating.