Christmas tree

JISOO'S OFFICE

Lisa was busy playing pseudo 15x15x15 in Jisoo's office while waiting for her, when her phone ring

SEULGI
yo, do u have work today

LISA
nah, I asked for a day off, im here in Jisoo's office

SEULGI
k, lets have lunch, saw Momo here in the confe, we're so bored

LISA
haha, take out your tities play wit dem, so u wont get bored

SEULGI
fuck u, bring Jisoo wit u, the usual place, see yah. 🖕

Jisoo immediately went to her office after the meeting, Mina already informed her that Lisa was there waiting for her, when she opened the door she saw her pseudo 15x15x15 was already solved.

"Baby!" Lisa said and immediately hugged Jisoo, "I already met the head director I can start after Christmas break" Lisa kissed Jisoo's lips.

Jisoo smiled and snaked her arms to Lisa  "Welcome back Doctor Manoban"

"Baby, Seulgi text me, can we have lunch with them?"

Jisoo smiled and kissed Lisa "I love you. I'll just fixed my things then let's go"

HOTEL

Lisa and Jisoo arrived at restaurant and they immediately saw Momo and Seulgi inside.

"Wow ManoBANGS, stunning as always, you're stealing the attention again"

Lisa just laugh. I want you to meet my other haf" Jisoo blushed terribly when she heard how Lisa addressed her.

"Jisoo, meet Kang Seulgi and Hirai Momo my bestfriends, and guys this is Kim Jisoo, my girlfriend"

"Finally! The legendary Kim Jisoo! Nice to meet you!" Seulgi said.

"You are really beautiful, the visuals is no joke" Momo added"

Jisoo smiled shyly. "Nice to meet you too, Momo and Seulgi"

The four girls now is busy eating while having a conversation.

"So Seulgi, did you take my advice? Did  you take your tities out?" Lisa and Jisoo laugh to her joke.

Momo laugh so hard. "No Lis but someone slapped her for not remembering her name"

"Oh Jesus, Seulgi I told you before, if you're gonna have sex with a girl you should at least know her name"

"Lisa I don't know her, it's the first time  I saw her"

"Seulgi, If you're gonna have sex with a girl, you should at least look at her"

Momo and Jisoo laugh so hard hearing Lisa toasting Seulgi, but Seulgi just rolled her eyes on Lisa and laugh too.

"Gosh Lis, I saw a gorgeous girl, but she just ignored me, ugh and ignoring Hirai Momo is a sin"

"I told you Momo, if you want girls attention just lift your shirt, it works all the time"

"Yes Lisa, if I have a perfect abs like yours" The four girls laugh together.

"So, Jisoo does it works on you? The shirt lifting?" Seulgi asked"

Jisoo blushed again but answer. "Yeah it does" she replied while looking at Lisa"

APARTMENT

After their lunch, Lisa asked Jisoo to cancel her meetings, the older cant resist Lisa so.. Yes, she did cancel her meetings and now she sitting in the couch looking at all the boxes on Lisa's living room.

"What's with the boxes baby? and what are we waiting?" Then someone knock.

"Oh, it's here, wait baby, I'll get it"

Lisa came back with a Christmas tree, a medium size. "We're going to built a Christmas tree, you told me last time you want to do this right? Those boxes is for the design, I bought that a while ago before going to your office, come here let's do it"

Jisoo looked at Lisa while the thai girl is busy opening the boxes.

Jisoo grabbed Lisa's wrist stopping her from opening the boxes, she caress her face before leaning in and capturing Lisa's lip with her own. Lisa immediately accepted the kissed and wrapped her arms to Jisoo's waist.

Jisoo snaked her arms to Lisa's neck, she felt Lisa's tongue graze her bottom lip begging for an entrance and she complied, she opened her mouth for Lisa's tongue to explore and taste every inch of her mouth. Lisa placed a hand on her neck and slid it back to the nape of her neck to deepened the kiss, after a few minutes Jisoo broke the kiss.

She hugged Lisa tightly and burried her face to Lisa's chest, few seconds, Lisa heard a small sobs. "Thank you for loving me so much Lisa, for doing this things just to make me happy, I couldn't ask for more, you is enough. Don't you ever leave me Manoban, I fell for you so hard."

Lisa cupped Jisoo's face, she kissed her nose and smiled, "I won't leave you, and I love you too so much"

The two girls started to build the Christmas tree together, Lisa let Jisoo decide what to do, and the design of their Christmas tree, after two hours decorating they finally finished it. Lisa went to the room and get another boxes and paper bags with Jisoo's name on it and placed it under the Christmas tree.

Lisa cooked for their dinner while Jisoo clean the mess in the living room. After dinner the two girls decided to shower together and yes..."

They did it again 💦