Realization

What a great morning, Lisa said to herself. It's been two week since she moved to her new place, much bigger, she has a great view as well.

Her vacation in Bangkok helps a lot, she met new friends, experience something exotic, being a surgeon helps you mend a broken heart, keeping yourself busy with loads of surgery and having crazy friends will keep you alive. She haven't thinking about Jisoo too that makes her at peace.

Lia
Limario oppa, don't be late! 1:30pm sharp!

Lisa
Jesus Lia, it's only 9am

Lia
I'm just reminding u.

Lisa
okay okay.

Lisa promise Lia that she'll fetch her and they'll have snack together.

Lisa being lazy, it's time for Netflix and chill, pizza and coke for lunch then again her phone beep.

Irene 👻
u free later?

Lisa 👾
Nope, I'm gonna babysit a 19 y/o spoiled brat later. 1:30pm onwards

Irene 👻
Haha! Party starts at 9pm anyway 😉

Lisa 👾
Oops, count me in! My spoiled brat princess should be home by that time. 😂

Irene 👻
U never mention that u have spoiled brat princess

Lisa 👾
I forgot, she's a cutie spoiled brat who whines a lot

Irene 👻
It reminds me of someone 😂

Lisa 👾
hu? Haha! Btw can I bring my friends later?

Irene 👻
My sister! Of course you can. StageUpBar. I'll see you later, Oppa 😂

Lisa just laugh and text her friends about the party later.

~~
Lisa was leaning on her Lambo while waiting for Lia, she's wearing a black beanie, white hoodie, ripped fitted jeans and white snickers.. All eyes on her as always.

"Oppa!" Lia shouted and walk towards Lisa, she jump and hugged Lisa tightly, "I missed you"

Lis hugged her back.

"Is this your car?" Lia asked. Woah, Limario oppa you have a good taste."

"Get in, so we can start this I-missed-you-Limario-Oppa-Date"

Lia laughed, can you wait like for 2 minutes, I'll introduce you to my friends.

"Like I have a choice" Lisa said and laughed, Lia happily linked her arms to Lisa.

When Lia's friends arrived she immediately introduced Lisa, the 4 girls blushed and start to flirt with her, but Lia told them that she's Joohyun's girlfriend, her sister.

Lisa invited Lia's friend for some frappe first, while Lisa is in the line her phone beep.

Irene 👻
How's the date with spoiled brat princess?

Lisa 👾
Not yet starting, I decided to bought frappe for her and her friends, she introduce me to them

Irene 👻
Haha! She's like a girlfriend.

Lisa 👾
Believe me, no. She introduced me as
Joohyun's girlfriend to them, her sister. When they heard the name they immediately took their hands off me, that Joohyun must be scary.

Irene 👻
What's the name of your spoiled brat?

Lisa 👾
Lia-the-brat 😈