Crazy

Let me do some "MEGA" fast-forward yeh? 😊

After the Christmas ball, Jisoo said sorry to Lisa about Suga's behavior but Lisa doesn't really mind him at all, the two girls spend their night at Jisoo suite and cuddle and make love all night.

On Christmas day, Jisoo woke up with breakfast in bed to fulfill her list wish, Lisa feed her like she always do, like princess, Lisa made her favorite chicken, she made one for Dalgom as well.

Lisa gave her a gold necklace with L pendant this time, couple watch, shirts, shoes, hoodie, cap, and loads of books that make Jisoo's heart so full.

She gave Lisa watch and a gold bracelet with letter J on it and a new stethoscope with LM initial on the right side.

They spend their Christmas on Amusement park despite the cold weather cause that's Jisoo's want, dinner on her parents house afterwards"

On New Year, they went to see the fireworks festival in Japan, and do some shopping, they went to Universal Studios, Lisa wearing a Ravenclaw scarf while Jisoo wear a Slytherin outfit, they called it (Not your ordinary Hogwarts Love story)

They facetime Lisa's mom and her parents too, same with their friends to greet them a happy new year it was a great year to end for Jisoo she couldn't ask for more, the happiness that Lisa brought to her life is more than what she prayed for

It's been two months since Lisa went back to her original job and Jisoo is going crazy, her girlfriend is very busy, but she always make time for Jisoo, but being Jisoo she's still missing Lisa a lot.

Lisa cooks for her, they play video games, make love, dates on weekends, nothing really change, except that Lisa can't visit her more often in her office, but now she haven't saw her girlfriend for 16 hours because of some special surgery."

Jisoo's Office

"Gosh, I'm going crazy here, I missed her"

"Unnie, one day, and you're like that? What if she has medical conference? Or medical mission, you two almost live together don't you think it's enough?" Jennie said to her.

Jisoo pouted. "No I always missed her, you see I have lots of green apple here so even though she's not here I can smell her, and that saying, eat an apple a day to keep the doctor away? Fuck that saying, Lisa is basically my apple and my doctor"

Jennie rolled her eyes. "Gosh Jisoo I didn't know you like this when you're in love."

"Her surgery should end like 5 minutes ago, but I haven't received any message!"

Rosé laughed, "My god unnie. You're crazy, just wait for her maybe she's washing her hands?"

"I have an idea! Jennie send me to emergency room, tell them I faint, then look for Lisa"

Rosé and Jennie laughed so hard. "Jisoo your craziness is outstanding!" Jennie said, still laughing but they saw Jisoo's serious face.

"You're not joking?" Rosé asked"

"I'm not, how about we make some deal?" Jisoo said "I'll gave you my friends number and where we hangout?"

"Soojin?Jennie asked
"Soojoo?" Rosé asked

"Yes" Jisoo said with a smirked"

"We'll do it, what's your plan? Jennie said"

"Okay, Jennie you send me to the emergency room telling them I fainted, make sure that they won't touch me or put some dextrose on me okay? Rosé make sure you find Lisa, you tell her friends you know the bunny girl in BP cafe? She's an intern there so if you saw her just ask where Lisa is, her name is Nayeon"