Cumback is real II (M)

You don't know what happen next right? So here you go 🤗

The air in the roomed stilled and a hot flash of heat covered Jisoo's body, Lisa passionate kisses increased. Lisa had taken off her glasses and threw them out of reach. Lisa held me tight to her body, wrapping her arms around my back. Lisa still had her clothes on, but I could feel her hard cock against me.

I needed to get closer, pushing lisa over to her back I sat astride on her hips and leaned down and took over kissing the life out of her. God I missed this, I missed Lisa. I couldn't resist fondling her cock, I wanted to feel her hardness I remove her clothes, leaving her boxers and she removed mine.

Stroking her cock, kissing her plump lips turned me on more. I had control, even if it was only for a few minutes. I enjoyed setting the pace of the luxurious open mouth kissing, my tongue licking in and out of her mouth. Jisoo.. Lisa moan

Messily missing where I wanted to go and catching her lips in my teeth. If I kept up this frantic pace, I would cum before I'd stripped her of her underwear.

Grinding my pussy into her boxers I teased her cock harder, this only resulted in my desire rising and more desperate to have her inside me.

Images of Lisa thrusting hard as she slammed into me flashed through my mind. I couldn't wait any longer and scooted down the bed and pulled off her one remaining piece of clothing and enjoyed the view of her massive hard cock.

Lisa tipped glistened in the low lighting of the room and I licked my lips in anticipation of tasting her. I heard Lisa groan quietly, when my soft hands held her cock, it was thrilling to have her at my mercy. Let me make it up to you baby, I kissed the tip of her nose, I love you, Lisa

Stroking her firmly, watching the beads of liquid form at her slit. I bent down and took the tip of her penis in my mouth, licking and sucking just the end of her at first. Open-mouthed kisses, sucking gently any liquid that had escaped.

I took her by surprise and took her whole length into my mouth in one go, God Jisoo!!

Grinning as she popped out of my mouth, I licked my way down to her ball sack and took them into my mouth and sucked on those too. Grabbing hold of her thighs, my nose nudged the base of her cock until I pulled away and let her balls drop. I could have licked and sucked her until she came, but she had other ideas like always

Hauling me up to her taut, muscled body, by my arms she positioned me so I could sink my pussy down and sheath her cock.

But no, she went down on me first and gave my pussy a long licked, she's eating me so good, she bit my clit and lick it back and forth as fast as she could, she's licking my whole pussy, biting it, sucking it many times playing her tongue inside of me over and over again, I'm going insane because of the pleasure Lisa is giving, she fingered me and God every thrust is like a heaven, thrust by thrust, tongue by tongue

Placing her at my entrance now after eating me so good, I held my breath as I dropped down on her, feeling full as my ass hit her thighs.

Wasting no time at all, I needed to feel the friction of her inside me and supported myself placing my hands on her chest and slide my pussy up and down her length.

My wet channel made the thrusting of her cock feel amazing. I needed another of her passionate kisses and we were just getting started. Leaning forward, I sucked on her lower lip until she caught the nape of my neck with her hand and pulled me in for a deeper kiss.

Bouncing up and down on her cock, I'm desperate to come, climbing higher and higher I hold onto the headboard for support. With her tongue in my mouth and her cock in my pussy, I came hard while I still allow her to thrust up into me. Lisa missed me, I can feel that, it's not lust.

I strangle her cock with my first orgasm. It is a powerful throb that I feel in my heart and belly, Lisa is not stopping for a second grabbing my breasts and sucking on my nipples as I come down from my high..

Sitting astride her hips once more to my entrance and sit on her cock and feel the fullness once more. Her roaming hands find their way to my clit and start to rub at a rhythm I enjoy. I slam down on her cock repeatedly. She's so big and hard I'm going to orgasm again.

My moans are getting louder as I open my mouth with the pleasure she is giving me. It is becoming too much and I lay back on her chest, she grabs my breasts and squeezes hard capturing my nipples and pinching hard. It raises my coming orgasm higher.

She kisses and bites my shoulder and I like it. I swivel my hips and tease her, but she wants the control back and snakes her hand around my throat and keeps me in one place while she thrusts up.

As each thrust up she gently tightens and releases her hold on my throat. To be at someone else's mercy and control is exhilarating and I am led by her command, I love you so much baby, just let me, Lisa said.

Holding me tight she turns so we are on our side, she's still inside thrusting, not missing a beat and pushing me from behind.

Her hip action is hard and purposeful, she knows exactly how to push me higher and over the top to my third orgasm. It's a slower throb and cascades down her cock, I squeeze my walls and I am rewarded with a hard thrust as she stays balls deep in my pussy

We're both soaked with sweat with our exertions and she still hasn't come. Interlocking our fingers, she increases the movement and fucks me harder.

My pussy is tight around her and I am feeling every inch as she hits the top of my channel. I need to kiss her again and stretch my neck back. Lisa helps by pulling on my chin and licks into my mouth not bothering with kissing my lips, just duelling tongues.

She kneels and pulls my leg up and rests my ankle on his shoulder and uses all her strength to fuck me harder still.

Fucking hell, it's deep this way, the momentum of the repeated hard slaps echo in the room. Her efforts push me further on the bed and I use her head to hold.

She's going to make me come a fourth time and I can't wait. She grabs, hold of my hips and concentrates on building me up again, the yells coming from her is telling me she is near her orgasm too, but she is waiting for me. It doesn't take long for this stud of Lisa to make me come again.

"Lis.. Cum inside me, I said while I moan, I love you very much, Lisa! the splatter of liquid is audible over our heavy breathing. The pained concentration slowly disappearing from her beautiful face when she collapses next to me, pulling me in for a cuddle and kiss my forehead while brushing my hair

"I love you always, Jisoo. But you still need to make it up for everything."

and Jisoo..."

"I missed you too so bad, please try not to hurt me again"