The Girlfriend II

After Jisoo introduced Lisa to her friends, she received nonstop teasing, unlimited questions about their relationship and her friends decided to cancel their lunch and just do it tomorrow so Jisoo and Lisa can spend time with each other.

Inside the office, Jisoo is sitting in her office chair doing some work while Lisa is in the couch eating some strawberries while she waits.

"Lis, how come you made my mom rode your car? She doesn't like truck-car" Jisoo asked while signing some documents.

"Oh, She doesn't have a choice, her driver left already, I have a little talk with your mom too"

"Come to think of it, why are you in the mall? We're supposed to meet later after my work, you should be home sleeping not roaming around"

"My mom called early in the morning, I couldn't sleep again so I decided to shop some new shirts and hoodies, I'm running out of clothes Jisoo, I believe you know why...."

Jisoo looked at her and stick her tongue out. "I won't give those clothes back, it's mine, and what did you two talk about?"

"About me and us, she asked about my work, hobbies, where I am from, she asked my college life too!" Lis said while putting whip cream to her strawberry.

Jisoo stopped typing and looked at Lisa. "Your college life?" Jisoo didn't know anything about Lisa's college life as well so she became curious.

"Yes, speaking.. I haven't told you about it, well I graduated from Harvard, my college life somehow a cycle. Study-Party-Sleep"

"You graduated from Harvard?" Jisoo asked very shocked.

"Yes baby, your girlfriend is pretty smart you know" Lisa laughed "I'm a Surgeon who runaway from home, let's add I'm a frustrated painter who loves you a lot"

Lisa got shocked when she realized what she said, she immediately close her mouth and open her cellphone to play some games.

Jisoo smiled when she heard Lisa, a bit shocked as well hearing that her own girlfriend is a Surgeon, she fixed her things and grabbed her bag and walk where Lisa is, she took Lisa's phone and sit on her lap.

"So you love me?"

Lisa blushed from what Jisoo did but she wrapped her arms in Jisoo's waist and pull Jisoo more close to her. "I'm hungry" she said shyly

"and you love me?"

Lisa gulped and look at Jisoo" baby I'm hungry"

"You love me?" Jisoo asked again.

Lisa caught up in the moment, she pulled Jisoo and smashed her lips to her, she was just going to leave a peck on her lips but she couldn't bring herself to pull away, she felt electricity flow throughout her body emitting sparks, Jisoo pulled herself away and looked at Lisa, the tall girl touched Jisoo's face gently, she gave another sweet peck on her lips and whispered.

"Yes, Jisoo.. I love you"