10 - Moving On... But nAtUrAlLy

Lmao welcome to fluff focusing on Jared aka the one I'm not good at writing

Connor hadn't woken up yet. It was... (quick make up a month) cold month? (October let's go with that) It was October, and it had been 2 days since Jared and Evan noticed Connor's flower was dying. It still looked the same. Jared and Evan hadn't talked about the whole soulmate thing yet.

It was a Saturday (idk if I'm doing this math right heh oops) and Jared was at Evan's house.

"Shouldn't we at least talk about the two of us being soulmates?" Jared asked.

"But Connor...."

"Face the facts, Ev. I know it's hard to think about, but... he might die. And then it'll just be the two of us."

Evan frowned. "You never even started to love him. Your flower started dying before it even bloomed."

"A little hard to love a guy you know nothing about. This isn't some fairytale love at first sight shit," Jared said. "Can we just talk about us?" Evan nodded. "Okay. Neither of the flowers have bloomed yet."

"You can't force it."

"I know, but I've kissed guys before who obviously weren't my soulmates, so I'm just saying. I mean out of the three of this, you're probably the only virgin," Jared said.

Evan blushed. "S-so?"

"S-so?" Jared mocked. "So, I'm saying, we kiss, and we see if there are any sparks. If not, maybe we aren't even soulmates and there's some other guys out there with the same flowers as you and Connor." Evan stayed quiet. "Well?"

"Okay," Evan mumbled. Jared leaned in. "Wait! Not right now. I-I want it to be natural, y'know. L-like we watch a movie o-or something... and in the middle one of us just... leans in a-and we kiss."

Jared rolled his eyes. "Whatever." They turned on a movie. Not even a minute later, Jared gets bored. "Can we kiss now?"

"Natural," Evan replied, eyes trained on the TV screen.

Eventually, the movie started getting boring, but Evan still watched intently. Jared forced himself to watch it too, until he felt a weight on his shoulder. Evan had fallen asleep. "Fuck," Jared muttered. Well, if Evan wasn't going to give him an opportunity while he was awake...

Jared laughed quietly at himself. Maybe it was a little creepy, but Evan did look adorable while sleeping. "Fuck you Evan. Fuck you and your adorable little face."

Woo it's another chapter lmao