12 - Connor In The Hospital With Amnesia

The title of this chapter is funnier if you read it to the tune of Michael In The Bathroom lmao

Zoe met Jared and Evan outside of Connor's hospital room. "Guys, before you go in, Connor isn't... himself."

"What the fuck does that mean?" Jared asked. Zoe looked down.

"You'll see." She opened the door and followed them inside.

"Connor!" Jared said loudly. Connor's head jerked up. His eyes didn't have their familiar sarcastic look.

"Am I... supposed to know you?" Connor asked.

Both Jared and Evan looked at Zoe, who did look like she had been crying. "What does he remember?" Jared asked quietly.

"I'm still fucking here, who the hell are you?" Connor asked.

"I'm Jared and this is...," Jared gestured to Evan, but he looked to upset to say a word. "Evan. This is Evan." Evan nodded.

"Are you guys my friends or something?" Jared nodded, figuring it was better not to tell him about the whole soulmate. "Cool. I guess. I don't know." Connor sounded frustrated with the whole situation. Who wouldn't be? Jared figured it must suck to lose your memory.

"Hey, I gotta go. I'm gonna meet up with Alana." She walked out of the room, leaving the three soulmates alone.

"We're soulmates," Evan said quickly. "S-sorry."

"Evan I was gonna keep that a secret!" Jared shouted.

"What the hell...?"

"Sorry," Evan said again.

Connor looked between the two guys. "So... both of you? Both of you are my soulmates? And both of you are total idiots?"

"Yeah, pretty much," Jared said.

"I sort of wish I remembered you. You seem cool. From what I know from this conversation."

"Well, we are cool," Jared said. "And hopefully soon you'll remember, right?"

"Sure." Connor didn't sound sure, but Jared was.

Yay writing about my life's issues to cope with them instead of crying

I mean when I bottle up my issues I end up like injuring my dad or something soooooo

I'll just write instead

~ DJ