13 - Connor Misses Out Too

So between updates I have adopted the headcanon that Jared actually stutters more than Evan does so if you notice that from heere on... yeah

Jared knocked on Evan's door. Usually he would just go inside, since Evan's mom gave him a key, but he needed to think about what he was going to say. He had to tell Evan that Connor kissed him, right? That he and Connor had taken that step? He had to.

Evan opened the door. "Oh. Jared... hi."

Jared's mind immediately raced to find reasons why Evan was acting weird. He knew, he had to know. Somebody told him. "I'm sorry."

"Is there something I need to know? I mean you haven't done anything wrong." Jared sighed with relief.

"N-nothing! I mean... there is... something, I guess." Evan stared at him for a moment before he let Jared inside.

"So, what's up?" Evan asked once they both got seated on the couch. Jared was on edge.

"P-promise you won't, um... hate me?" Evan nodded. "I sort of... kissed Connor."

"Oh." The wall suddenly became a very interesting thing to stare at for both of them.

"H-he started it, i-if that makes you feel better," Jared said.

"But he doesn't remember us." Jared nodded. That was all either of them wanted to say on the matter.

They stayed quiet for a few minutes until Jared felt the need to break the silence. "E-Evan?"

"Hm?"

"We should k-kiss. T-to make it even, you know." Evan nodded.

Evan nodded.

Evan

Fucking

Nodded

Jared had no time to internally fanboy, because before he even knew what was happening, his lips had connected with Evan's.

Eyyyy

Since Jared is too busy kissing Evan (they get frozen in space time until I write the next chapter lmao), I'll say it

kInKy

~ DJ