16 - Perfect

I almost cried while writing this. I almost cried while writing fluff. I'm a mess and I desperately need to see my girlfriend but that's aside from the point.

Oh but also like tw: anxiety is a thing and quick psa, communication is important in a relationship, you'll see what I mean in a second

"Connor your saviors have come!" That was what Jared shouted as he burst into the hospital, Evan following anxiously behind. Connor had been chilling on his phone, but when the boys came in, he threw his phone across the room. Alana and Zoe laughed in the corner. "You love me so much."

"Shut the fuck up and give me my phone, Kleinman, I am not afraid to kiss you again."

"You're supposed to be giving me a reason to grab your phone," Jared said, picking up the phone. "Damnit, you have a password."

"I am not telling you; we aren't officially boyfriends yet." Jared gave Connor his phone, kissing him on the cheek and sitting down next to him on the bed. "Screw you," Connor said, smiling and putting his arm around Jared. "So, how does Evan feel about the two of us getting action without him. Evan blushed and looked away. Jared's face was also tinted red. "Oh really? Get the hell over here, Hansen."

"Okay," Evan mumbled. He sat tentatively next to Connor, who pulled him closer.

"Calm down, Ev," Connor mumbled, his face close to Evan's. "I'm not gonna do anything." Evan nodded, and Connor allowed Evan to distance himself as much as he needed, still blushing (A/N hamilton: that's when mrs maria reynolds walked into my life)

"You're so fucking gay, Connor!" Zoe shouted, dragging Alana out of the room.

"How did you know?" Connor asked sarcastically. He kissed Evan's cheek, making Evan's face an even brighter shade of red, if that was even possible. "Jesus fucking christ, Evan, you okay?"

"Let it be known that this is all Connor's fault," Jared said, pointing to Evan, who was basically frozen, aside from his shaking.

Connor glared at Jared quickly before he turned his attention back onto Evan. "Evan. Evan!" Evan looked at Connor. "Hey," he said, his tone softening. "Look at me. For more than a second. Breathe. Here." Connor moved his arm from around Jared and wrapped his arms around Evan until his breathing steadied.

"I sorta love you," Evan said, his voice muffled by Connor's chest, but not enough to hide his words from the Jared.

Connor glanced at Jared, who shrugged. "Love you too, Ev."

"You too, Jare," Evan said. He crawled into Connor's lap as Jared took a moment to process Evan's words.

"I love both of you too," Jared said, uncharacteristically nervous.

"Connor." Evan looked up at Connor with love in his eyes. Connor sighed dramatically.

"I wove you too," Connor said with a sarcastic tone. It was obvious that he meant it, however sarcastic he sounded.

"Ooh! Connor, can I braid your hair?" Evan exclaimed suddenly.

Connor smiled. "No."

"Meanie."

"Oh no he didn't!" Connor glared at Jared, but it was quickly replaced by a laugh.

"You guys are really fucking adorable. Have to be honest though, never though I'd be in a hospital room cuddling with my two soulmates who happen to be dudes."

"Yeah, because you expected to have a female soulmate," Jared teased. "You're the gayest one here."

"You're forgetting about the time I caught you putting on makeup," Evan said to Jared.

Connor smiled, listening to Jared and Evan talk until there was a space in the conversation. "This is perfect," he said. Both boys smiled at him. Jared leaned on his shoulder, and Evan rested his head on Connor's chest.

Connor had never meant anything more.

(': *crying*

I fucking love sincerely three and this is the first time I've written polyamorous relationships in action. I really enjoyed writing this and I think I was hugely inspired by What More Can I Say from Falsettos because it was on loop while I wrote this chapter.

~ DJ <3