Chapter 37

Teo answered briskly. He said he'd be happy to see her next week, and the villa would be free to drop by. They added to each other in social networks, and he briefly talked about the "Association"—almost everything Anna already knew from Bernardo and Randall.

As soon as he was on the friends' list, Anna viewed Teo's photos to see how the host looked like.

Teo was short for Mateo Reez, and he was born and raised in Italy, Milano. He was a tall, thin, charismatic young man three years older than Anna, dark-haired with brown eyes. Not a super handsome man for everyone's universal taste, but he was not ugly either. He didn't smile in any of the photos. There was a sure "bad guy" flow with its stereotypical outfits—leather jackets, a cigarette in his teeth, a daring look, and carelessly styled hair. Almost all the photos were from some filming, concerts, and studios. Teo was very popular in Italy as a DJ and musician. Everywhere were references to his albums, contacts, and demo versions of songs.

Music was not primarily in Anna's taste—to club hits, she was indifferent, but even not being a fan, one could conclude that content was indeed dope, with catchy and memorable beats. Anna scrolled his page for a few more minutes and, closing her laptop, headed home. The rain never stopped.