Chapter 61

"No, please, stop! I can't!" Anna screamed, pushing Teo away.

"Calm down! I stopped," he said and leaned back on the other side of the bed, burrowing into the covers, bewildered.

"Why were you so persistent! I was not ready!" Anna jumped up in horror, realizing what she has let happen.

"You sound like I did it against your will!"

"Teo!" shivering, Anna ran to the bathroom to take a hot shower.

She was numb. Ruthlessly scrubbing the body with a sponge, as if it was dirt, and showered Teo with curses. He did it on purpose! Why would he push her for more? Why! What was she thinking?

Teo walked into the bathroom, and she started punching him.

"What have you done, Teo! Did you do that on purpose?"

Grabbing her elbows, he said:

"Anna, stop yelling. I did nothing on purpose. Nevertheless, I'm not made of marble. All this time, I've endured you stopping me with all your signals when it came to sex. But look, before meeting Randall, you agreed to go for it, so it would probably hurt him more? Well, now he's going to be in a lot of pain, and I guess I did you a favor here. Oh, no, of course not; what am I saying! Of course, you are so in love with me that you desired me too. I will marry you, and we will always be together, I'm a great guy! Now throw the dice, Anna!"

With that, Teo pushed Anna's hands away from him and walked out of the bathroom.

Anna slid down the wall, weeping bitterly.