A CHANGE OF WARDROBE

"Nico, come out of your cabin before we go in there and drag you out!" Cecil yelled before turning to grin at Leo. The two had pranked the child of Hades a few hours ago and now impatiently wanted to see the outcome of their deeds. On the other hand, their victim wasn't playing along.

Leo put a hand on his hip. "Don't make me go get Will, di Angelo! Everyone is waiting for you to come to breakfast and if you're not there they'll know something is up... again."

"No way!" Nico shouted back through the door. "Not until you give me my clothes back!"

Cecil couldn't help but laugh. "We will after breakfast, I promise. Now just get out here before we decide to wake up the entire camp trying to get you out."

Suddenly the door to the Hades cabin swung open, revealing an embarrassed half-blood. The other day Leo and Cecil had agreed that he needed to stop wearing so much black. To remedy this, they had snuck into his cabin during the night (well, Cecil really) and replaced his clothes with a pair of white skinny jeans and a bright pink shirt. This is what the brooding son of Hades was wearing as he glared at his friends before him.

"You do realize I'm going to kill you both, right?"

Cecil pouted childishly. "You'd upset Lou Ellen though, and everyone else if you hurt Leo."

"Yeah," Leo added playfully. "You don't look that bad. We could have left you with only a bunny costume."

Nico glared daggers at the boys before walking past them (but not before knocking them both on their behinds). It was with eyes full of fire and fists clenched that his friends saw when he grumpily sat down at the Hades or "Hero's Table". His friends simply stared at the angry black-haired teenager before Jason, Percy, and Will couldn't hold back their laughter anymore.

"I'm going to kill you all," Nico threatened while giving everyone a nasty stink eye. "And I'll take pleasure in doing it."

Will placed a warm hand on his boyfriend's shoulder as his laughter died into chuckles. "We're not laughing because you look bad, Death Boy. We're laughing because the bright colors contrast the positively murderous face you have on. Who got you to dress like this?"

It was that moment that Cecil and Leo sat at the table grinning smugly. Their plates were stacked high with breakfast burritos, biscuits, and tons of bacon.

"Guilty as charged," Leo said while throwing a piece of bacon in the air before catching it in his mouth.

Cecil nodded. "We might have snuck in while he was sleeping and taken all of his clothes. And Leo lit a controlled fire using his powers that burned the shirt and shorts he was sleeping in off."

Nico was livid. "That shirt was one of my favorites! The shorts were whatever but I liked that shirt!"

"It was plain black."

"Exactly. That's why I liked it."

Leo rolled his eyes. "You need to stop wearing the color of your soul and get some color into your attire. We were going to simply put a camp T-shirt and blue jeans in your room, but after throwing us into the lake a few weeks ago we decided we needed revenge."

Nico glowered at them venomously. "Now I'm going to have to add you two to the list of people I need to horribly embarrass. Percy and Jason were the only ones on there, but you two are now on there as well."

"What are you going to do? Throwing us in the lake wasn't that bad."

The son of Hades grinned. Will opened his mouth to say something, probably to stop whatever his boyfriend was about to do, but he was too late. Within seconds every boy at the table had vanished in the shadows except for him. For a long moment no one spoke. Then, Lou Ellen merely giggled before commenting.

"This should be interesting."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
With help from Clovis of the Hypnos cabin, the four boys on Nico's revenge list were knocked out before they could run away. Next, Nico shadow traveled them all to the Aphrodite cabin. It was there Nico went straight to Lacy, one of Drew's friends.

"H-hi, Nico! What brings you here?" She asked with a bit of fear in her voice. Lacy had witnessed Nico (when he was turned female) attack Drew in the dining pavilion a week or so prior. Now she was weary of the son of Hades.

He tried to smile and not grin, but he failed. "I want your help with a... prank of mine."

"Is it to get back at whoever made you wear that? I mean, the clothes are nice, but totally not your colors."

"I'm aware. Now, here's what you need to do..."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A little under two hours later, Nico walked brightly out of the Aphrodite cabin where he noticed all of his friends sitting on the porch of his own cabin. They turned their attention towards him expectantly as soon as he joined them.

"So," Annabeth asked casually, "what did you do to them?"

He smirked before taking a seat next to his boyfriend. Will put an arm around him, and Nico gladly leaned into him. "Just wait for it. They should be coming out of the Aphrodite cabin any minute now."

Piper opened her mouth to ask why he had been him her cabin when she saw four girls get thrown out of it. Except these girls weren't girls. They were the boys.

"Holy Hera!" Annabeth choked out as she looked at Percy who was now wearing a long flowing blue dress. He had a wig on his head, making his hair look like it rolled past his shoulders under the sun hat he had on. Were his nails painted blue too?

Calypso was silent as she took in the short red cocktail dress Leo wore, along with one-inch heels that looked very hard for the guy to walk in. His hair had been left alone, but it did not make up for the red lipstick and black eyeliner on his face. His nails were blood red.

Cecil was wearing a green blouse and a black sequence skirt with knee-high boots. He had a wig that made it look like he had pigtails, which looked very weird on him.

Jason now had long flowing blond hair, his face caked with make-up, and wore a dress similar to Percy's but in purple. He had flowers woven into his hair as well and walked in shiny silver flats.

The four went directly for Nico, but he had already summoned a dozen skeletons and was sitting in the shade with Will for an easy escape. The son of Hades simply smirked at the mortified looks on their faces.

"Now we're even," he said with a bright smile.

"You guys are so pretty!" Piper said between laughs. Annabeth and Lou Ellen shook their heads in agreement while Calypso just seemed baffled (and holding back giggles).

Jason, Percy, and Cecil started arguing about their punishment being way worse, when Leo suddenly make a sound similar to a scoff.

"I don't know why you three are complaining," he said with a flick of his hand as he struck a pose. "I look fricking FABULOUS."