I DO

"Hazel, are you sure my tie isn't crooked?" Nico fretted as he glanced in the mirror before rushing out of the bathroom and walking up to his sister. "Does my hair look alright? Gods, I hope Will doesn't get his tux dirty. Aphrodite had to recommend white for him."

A giggle escaped her as she reached up and ruffled his hair a bit so it wasn't prim and perfect. Nico's hair always looked better when it was just a little messy. "Your tie is fine, your hair is cute, and Will is smart enough not to get his tuxedo dirty ten minutes before the ceremony. Besides, Lou Ellen can just fix it if there is a problem. For now just try to calm down, okay? Getting nervous won't help you."

Reyna nodded as she joined the siblings. "Looking good, di Angelo. You have nothing to worry about."

"Where are Frank and Jason?"

The female Praetor rolled her eyes. "What did Hazel just say? Chill, hermano. They just left to fetch Bia from Annabeth and Percy. I actually just spoke to Kayla, who just stopped by, and she said everything is ready to go on their end. Apparently Apollo is spouting poetry like crazy, but Mrs. Solace is keeping him in check. Speaking of deities," she tilted her head inquisitively, "where's your father? I thought he was looking forward to rubbing the fact he gets to walk you down the aisle in Apollo's face."

"Oh, I am."

The three demigods spun around to see Hades materialize from the shadows cast from Nico's bed. He was wearing the same outfit he wore when he attended Hazel's wedding in his Roman form, the only difference being that he was wearing a tie with little pictures of skulls and bones littered across it.

"Hey," Nico commented with elated smile, "you're wearing the tie I got you for Christmas."

The Lord of the Underworld raised an eyebrow. "My son got it for me; it would be rude not to wear it at least once. Besides, Zeus and Poseidon do not receive presents from their children, so this gives me something else I can proudly flaunt at the next Winter Solstice."

This caused his son to roll his eyes. "Thanks, dad."

"No, thank you. You are looking quite acceptable by the way. Black is a good color on you. Hazel, Reyna, you are both looking beautiful despite the loud color choice."

Hazel and Reyna tried not to grin as they thanked him. Their dresses were quite bright, something Reyna would have wrinkled her nose at if it had not been for her honorary brother's wedding. Since Will wanted yellow and Nico wanted black for wedding colors they worked in those both of them by having the females of the wedding party wear golden yellow dresses while the men wore black tuxes. The flowers Bia would be throwing were fresh yellow rose petals courtesy of Persephone. His step-mother had also been nice enough to create a black rose for Nico's corsage, giving a yellow one to Will.

"I don't really mind it," Nico found himself saying. "It's Will's favorite color and he wears it all of the time, so I've gotten used to it. He's begrudgingly gotten used to my favoring of black clothes and such; it's only fair."

"Perhaps. Persephone seems to like his taste in bright colors, and I have to admit him liking yellow is much better than him being obsessed with the color blue."

Everyone but Hades rolled their eyes at the crack at Percy. It was common knowledge that he enjoyed making fun of his nephews, the son of Poseidon especially, and found chances to do so often.

After a few minutes of comfortable silence, Frank and Jason arrived with Bia. The little girl was wearing an adorable yellow dress with a black bow around the waist. In her hands was a basket filled to the brim with flower petals, which she almost dropped it when she caught sight of Hades.