PERCABETH'S PROPOSAL

"Cecil, what are you doing?" Nico asked in exasperation as they, along with Will, Lou Ellen, Jason, Piper, Leo, and Calypso, walked across the street.

They had just arrived in New York via shadow travel since Annabeth and Percy had invited everyone to dinner at the Blofis residence. By everyone, this meant Frank, Hazel, Reyna, Tucker, Thalia, Tyson, Ella, Rachel, Juniper, and Grover were going to be there too. The two college students, who were on break now that summer had just begun again, said Sally missed seeing everyone together and wanted to throw a reunion of sorts to accomplish this. The woman had apparently spent a lot of time making plenty of blue treats in advance for everyone, so some of those invited brought dishes of their own as a kind gesture. This was why Will was carrying a big pot of Italian spaghetti made by Nico himself and unable to hold his boyfriend's hand.

The son of Hermes didn't even glance at his arm, which he had looped with Nico's. "You're like eighty or ninety years old, aren't you? Young people are supposed to assist the elderly in crossing the street. It's the only respectable thing to do."

"Respectable? Says the kid who steals from his own brothers and sisters."

"But we all steal from each other. It's our version of sibling bonding."

Nico shook his head, unamused unlike everyone else chuckling around him. "And here I thought today's youth were supposed to respect their elders." When they reached the sidewalk, he suddenly stopped, feigning tiredness. "Actually, I'm winded from walking so far. Young, ignorant teenager, would you mind carrying me to our destination?"

"Hermes no, old man. You can summon yourself a cane made out of a few femurs or something and walk yourself."

Lou Ellen punched him in the arm. "Wow, Cecil. You're a jerk to the elderly."

"Only Nico," the trickster amended.

Nico rolled his eyes, taking the lead as the group of them walked up the path that led to the front door of a blue house he had been to only a few times prior. "I feel so honored," he said offhandedly to Cecil before he knocked on the door gently. Within seconds the wooden door was flung open, and the son of Hades found himself being tackled over by a saber-toothed tiger.

"Small Bob, down!" He heard a familiar voice yell from inside the house. When the large cat had shrunk back into its form as a small calico house cat, Nico was helped up by the only titan that he could call a friend.

Bob smiled at the group as if all things were suddenly right in the world. "Greetings, Nico, Will, and other friends! Percy's nice mommy made delicious blue treats. Come in and have some," the titan said while motioning for them to come inside.

Everyone outside walked in behind Bob, those not having been there before surveying the home.

It looked small from outside, but it was actually quite roomy. Upstairs were two bedrooms and a bathroom. One of the rooms was of course occupied by the happy married couple, and the other currently being used as a nursery for young Hestia, the newest edition to the Blofis family. There was another room down the hall from the living room, across from the second bathroom, shared by Sally and Paul as a sort of office, library, and studio (Sally had taken art up as a hobby).

Upon entering the house, the teenagers were brought into the living room that was devoid of people. The kitchen on the other side of the room separated from it by an island table was also empty.

Suddenly Sally rushed down the stairs, long brown hair flowing around her shoulders as she stopped in front of the group. Her face split with a large smile as she gazed at the group happily.

"Everyone is finally here! All of you line up so I can give each of you a hug. Oh, Will, Leo, put those dishes on the kitchen table first. I'll arrange those with the other foods we'll be having for lunch in a moment."