...IS THAT MCDONALDS?

When Nico woke up to Percy, Jason, and Leo grinning down at him he knew he wouldn't be getting nearly as much sleep as he wanted that night.

"What the Hades are you guys doing in my cabin?" The tired demigod questioned angrily as his eyes readjusted to the light. Beside him Will stirred, his blue eyes blinking up at Nico in confusion before realizing they had visitors. The son of Apollo blushed despite the fact he was fully-clothed and they had only been cuddling.

After giving Will an "I'm watching you" look, Jason smiled innocently at the son of Hades before answering.

"We came to escort you guys to your surprise bachelor parties!"

Nico stared at him blankly from where he sat up in bed. "Seriously? Jason, you know from experience how dangerous it is to wake me up unless the camp is under attack or someone I care about is in danger. I'm guessing that neither of those things are happening, so I will give you three a ten second head start before you make me get out of bed and grab my sword to summon a legion of skeletons to throw you guys into the lake. Again."

Leo scoffed at the threat, stepping up to wrap an arm around the scowling teenager in black pajamas. "You mean to tell me you aren't excited about seeing your sister, Reyna, Tucker, and Frank? They are in Jason's cabin waiting for you. Come on, Neeks! you have to attend your own party."

"Will and I both told you we didn't want a bachelor party."

"You guys said you didn't want a bachelor party. That means you didn't want one. However, you're both getting your own, which makes two parties. You never said anything about throwing you each your own," the son of Hephaestus finished with a grin.

Nico opened his mouth to argue, but before he could Lou Ellen and Cecil burst into his cabin as well.

"Will!" Cecil said in a sing-song voice as he sauntered up to the bed and pulled Will to his feet. "Your siblings are waiting for you in your cabin. You aren't going to make Lou and I drag you to your own party, are you?"

Rolling his eyes, Will said a quick goodbye to his husband-to-be before allowing his two best friends to bring him to the Apollo cabin. When he was gone, the trio stared at Nico expectantly. Nico, however, didn't look like he was going to make this easy for them. With the way his arms were crossed and his eyes narrowed dangerously when Percy went to say something it was quite apparent he did not like being woken up or having his cuddle buddy taken away from him.

"I don't like parties," he stated crankily before burrowing back under his covers and promptly ignoring the other demigods.

Since his head was covered by his comforter, the son of Hades didn't see the smirk on his friends' faces. When he heard them exit his cabin a few seconds later he simply thought he'd gotten them to leave him alone. He didn't even stop to think how abnormally fast sleep overtook him a few minutes later until he awoke sitting upright in a chair surrounded by all of his friends in the Zeus Cabin.

He sighed, not even bothering to yell at Clovis for sending him to sleep so he could be carried to the party. The son of Hypnos was out like a light on Jason's bed anyway. Instead, Nico glanced at his friends before catching sight of something that was on the same table as the pile of board games and gifts.

"Is that McDonalds?"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Unlike his grumpy fiancé, Will was actually quite happy about the surprise bachelor party being thrown for him in the Apollo Cabin. His siblings had done an awesome job clearing beds out of the way so there was a huge open space in the center of the cabin to sit around and talk. Lou Ellen also outdid herself, placing a charm on both partying cabins so no one on the outside could see or hear anything suspicious.