6

I looked at Dongzi's slim and amiable small physique. I complained endlessly in my heart. Apparently, there was a big likelihood that Deng Long was after this little physique. I didn't complete the mission. On the contrary, old Tan's unintentional move enabled us who were behind bolt and bar to find a glean hope of survival. However, where's a gain there must be also a loss. At the present, I'm putting Dongzi's chrysanthemum at stake and it isn't like there aren't any rapes within gay circle of rich people who were relying on their fat wallets. What's more, Dongzi is not as quick-witted as me. Should I use this thread or not?

And on the other hand, I have honestly failed my professionalism tonight.

Arguably, if I couldn't catch Deng Long, it was possible to begin with that Kang Zi Xian thread. Maybe I would be able to ferret out some informations. However, when I saw that insufferably arrogant cold face of his, the moment I opened my mouth, I have turned into a bristled chicken. To made me sit down, flirt with him, drink alcohol and cracking melon seeds was simply an impossible mission.

When I contemplated the reason, I summed them up: firstly, this Kang Zi Xian was good-looking, had a good body and, furthermore, he smelt good. And all of this violated my taboo. Mhm, it should be said it violated Fei Ge's taboo.

Being friends with Fei Ge for ten years and being influenced by her hatred toward rich and beauties, in order to simply match up to her, I, Fang Liang Liang who was considered a moderate beauty, have forsaken outward beauty. When I encountered handsome guys, I scolded them for being ducks. When I encountered beauties, I cursed them for being chickens. Together, we have embarked on a hopeless journey of 'pursuing inner beauty'.

I thought it was truly squandering a talent for Feig Ge to play volleyball. She should become a missionary who topples others' belief.

Fei Ge was a noisy crow.

For many years, she constantly chattered into my ear: 'Liang Liang, men that appear like gold and jade on outside are bound to be shabby inside. However, a troll has a heart of a lily. What? Didn't you know that it was a belief that encouraged me to keep on living?......... What is a lily? Oh, two women being together is lily. Is it really true? Is it really really true? But what does it have to do with us...... are you afraid that others will say that we are lilies? Rubbish! We are obviously trolls. We merely have clean and honest hearts of lilies, that's all.'

Fei Ge nagged for more than ten years. I have already wholeheartedly believed her. Therefore, I decided to scold that Kang Zi Xian: What are you tugging at? You are only a duck.

The second reason was that he had actually bluntly threatened me in the depth of night. Who was I, Fang Liang Liang? A well-know godness of vengeance in the bureau! In other words, I was the so-called petty person. For this reason, I have decided to scold Kang Zi Xian once more: You duck. I curse you to have duck buttocks grow all over your body.

Following few hours, I had to, again, keep people company for an entertainment. Fortunately, I was lucky. I didn't encounter any top-level monster. There were crafty customers, but at most they only punished me to drink a little wine. They could be considered to have a tender heart for the fair lady.

When time to get off work approached, I passed by the bar counter. I didn't see Dongzi. I asked the lad who stood behind the bar counter. He said Dongzi got off from work one hour ago. Boss allowed.

Hearing this, I was anything but reassured. I madly rushed back to lobby for phone. Sure enough, Dongzi sent me message: I'm at Peninsula Shark Restaurant. He has began to take liberties.

I was so scared I was covered in cold sweat. I called Dongzi's phone, but unexpectedly, it was turned off.

There was always a rule inside the bureau. We had to be available 24 hours a day. It was too odd. My heart was hanging in the midair. I didn't even change my clothes. Amid sharp and delicate strange shouts of women, I draped over a thin coat and immediately rushed out of door. I even managed to hit mama-san, who just wanted to enter inside to demonstrate her imposingness.