27

I carelessly flicked my hair, showing no interest to bicker with Kang Zixian. I could not help but feel upset.

This morning I got up late. At 7.30 am, I was still sound asleep and as a result, Fei Ge kicked my ass to wake me up. I rubbed my ass, lazily glanced at the alarm clock, quickly jumped up and washed before hurriedly leaving the house......without taking my keys with me.

My house key, Fei Ge's house key and the car keys were all not with me.

I felt upset and tonight, I had to look for a place to sleep.

But where?

Aunt's home? Forget it. She was sure to give me a supercilious look and I would be offering myself on a supper plate, to be criticized which would be more poisonous than deadly tetanus. I could not stand for this type of treatment.

Li Lisa's home, no......she seems to be cohabiting with her boyfriend.

My friends were either married or they were not staying in the city. I really could not think of anywhere to stay for the next few days.

It seems that the only place I could go was a hotel but this was an unwarranted expenditure. Recently I was not that rich and it was all due to the property slave, Fei Ge.

"What's the matter?" Kang Zixian looked at me, frowned and asked.

"Ah?" I broke free from my thoughts, shook my head and said. "Nothing, nothing."

"Is there any place you can go?" He must have overheard my conversation with Fei Ge. All this could be blamed on Fei Ge who had a natural loud strong voice, like a pig howling in the slaughterhouse.

I looked at this bad-hearted handsome man and always felt that he was hypocritical, looking down on me, so I answered with a snap. "Ah, A-city is my territory. Even changing a place every night would not be a problem. "

I stared at him and muttered to myself. "Foreign devil.....don't look down on me....."

I turned around to go when Kang Zixian held my arm fiercely, pulled me over to face him, solemnly asked. "You don't have any place to go, do you?"

Meeting a man who could see through me with just a glance, I felt so sad. I did not know how he could do it but in short, I felt really defeated.

The more he exposed my bluff, my voice became more high-pitched. And I denied flatly. "Surnamed Kang, I had enough of you. I......I can go to numerous places......don't look down on me. I warn you, stay far away from me. I don't want to see you again!"

After I had shouted at him, I cast him a glance, sloppily swung my school bag over my shoulder and aggressively walked off.

If anyone had given me a toothpick, I think I would have displayed a better image as a chic ruffian.

In actual fact, I felt like I was stepping on clouds, my legs felt weak.

Because of the man behind me, I felt guilty, my legs felt weak, a thin layer of sweat formed on my forehead.

I gritted my teeth and thought. Recently, I, Fang Liang Liang's deceptive skill was steadily declining. Every clumsy lie that I said, it would be exposed or maybe I had met a person who was smarter than me. He had a pair of wise and farsighted eyes, could penetrate my cover, read and understand me. The most terrifying was he could see through me but I could not see through him.

Anxiously I wiped off my sweat, stiffen my back, afraid to look back because once I look back, I would meet that pair of wise black eyes.

From young to adulthood, I had been a weak student and therefore I was particularly afraid of encountering smart people or people that are not extremely smart.