25

I was running for my life, the rain was splattering down with force and I was soaked to the skin. In the beginning, Dong Zi was closely following me behind me but this old woman, when not acting up was like a sick chicken and once crazy, I would be like a wild pheasant. Dong Zi was gradually panting, lagging far behind by me.

I heard him panting badly behind, like an old cow as he shouted. "Senior Sister..... *hu, hu*......I, I can't........*hu, hu*, he is catching up! ! !"

I breathed heavily, turned around, through the thick curtain of rain, saw Kang Zixian was about five to six meters behind Dong Zi. Battered and exhausted, Dong Zi saw a girl by the roadside, opening a taxi door and was about to get into it. He executed a beautiful arrow-shot, soared and flipped over the fencing, dived into the taxi like a cat, causing the girl in the taxi to scream in shock.

Dong Zi raised up his index finger to hush the girl and said something to her, the girl shrunk back and quieten down. Dong Zi anxiously glanced towards Kang Zixian, wound down the car window, waved at me and shouted loudly. "Senior Sister, quick......quickly come in! ! !"

Kang Zixian also heard as he ran. He threatened me and fiercely shouted. "Fang Liang Liang, you can try getting into the car!"

The enemy was getting closer, I did not have time to get into the car and to ensure Dong Zi's safety, I decisively said. "Don't worry about me. You go first!"

Dong Zi shouted back. "No, Senior Sister. In difficulty, we work together......if there is a car, we'll ride together......."

The sound of rain was great and the man was giving me a headache. This school witch yelled at the taxi driver. "Mister, take this crow away from here! ! ! "

Dong Zi was driven away. Kang Zixian was about three to four meters behind me, I panicked and slowed down, then picked up speed again and ran like my life depended on it.

'Senior Sister, run! ! ! !' These were the last words Dong Zi said to me before he was driven away. His hysterical roar still echoed in my ear. While I was running in the rain, I remembered a Hollywood movie I had watched many years ago. In the film, a little blonde girl was shouting to a crippled boy who was chased by several bad boys and she shouted. 'Forrest, run!.....run!'

That boy's IQ was said to be only 75.

He was the world famous silly man, called Forrest Gump.

Suddenly I felt sad. Maybe I am Forrest's child because it looks like I am as stupid as him.

Forrest Gump's IQ was 75, I felt mine was only 57.

"Fang Liang Liang, do you still want to run? Stop! Do you hear me? .......Stop, do you want to get sick? !" Kang Zixian was still chasing me. It sounded like he was angry and at the same time, helpless.

Stop? You must be joking! ! !

Heavy rain continued to pour down. The people carrying their umbrellas watched as we staged a cat and mouse open play, curiously pointing at us but I ignored them.

Wiping the droplets of rain, that was blurring my vision, from my face, I slightly turned my body and yelled. "Kang Zixian, you forced me!"

The shouting turned into a drama of a bully forcing a little girl to be a prostitute. A few kind-hearted passers-by came forward in support of justice and blocked Kang Zixian. "Hey, brother, don't bully the little girl......."

"Move away, family matters." Kang Zixian coldly answered, his voice was as cold as the rain, revealing his burning anger which was inextinguishable.

"You must be distinctive, who......who is your family?" My heart was alarmed, panting I stopped, turned my head and refuted. Then I looked through the rain curtain, saw his gloomy handsome face approaching me, my heart felt inexplicable fear and lifted my leg to escape.