chapter 6 - moving in?

Not edited

Jasons POV

As I entered the house I  sat down and scanned around her lounge room to see what her style is. I started saying things like how she left me and so on... gees, I nag like a woman, I should stop.

She the said "I accept your marriage proposal". I was happy on the inside but tried to keep it cool and so I kept it the cold stoned way on the out side, how I wanted hold her in my embrace but it was too soon for that I have a lot of time for that, later on.

I really wanted to punch that dude Justin everytime I see him, it's like where ever I go, I'll somehow meet him. Anyways I pull out the ring and put it on her finger before she rejects it again.  "can I have a cup of coffee" I asked and she walked in the I assume kitchen whilst I followed behind, sitting at the table watching her every step.

As I watch her I realised she's looking at the ring... Is the ring not expensive enough?  Is it not beautiful?  I knew I should have gone and gotten it myself. The assistant had one job. Is she going to say no now? Then I decided to go up to her and tell her that the ring was last minute, when she turned and called for me...

she suddenly slipped and I quickly catched her and since it wasn't planned I used my brain and turned us around ski wpuldt fall on the floor instead of her. When we both regain our realisation I realised she is on top of me, like really close to me. We stayed there for a couple of seconds then I flipped her over so I had all the control. I looked at her in the eyes as she looks away in embarrassment.

I grinned and smash my lips onto hers, slowly kissing harder and slowly she responds back as we kissed so passionately that I didn't want to stop, her full lips got me wanting more and more. I pulled back to catch a breath when she pushed me off and said that I should leave and see needs time.

I took a sip of coffee and said "that tasted amazing" I think she got a hint of what I was talking about ;) then I walked out to my car and drove off. On the way back to my mansion I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss and how I haven't felt this way with any other woman before. I think she is going to the the first that I'm trully interested in. In going to marry her!, I'm going to make her mine, I will make her fall in love with me!

The next day I woke up early to get ready and go to the company to see how everything was going since yesterday didn't even go to the company to check out how things were doing. I sat down and had a maid serve my breakfast. I'm pretty picky with food and dislike my vegetables and so my breakfast was poached eggs with Turkish bread toasted.

Then as I was going to leave I thought about Julian, she kept popping up in my head and even in my dream last night, I can't get her out my head. I wondered what she is doing now, did she eat yet and so I am deciding to make her move in today.

I feel that if I make her move in I won't have to think as much and she will be by my side and we will get to know each other more. I decided to visit her at her school at 3 when she finishes work.

3pm
I parked my car in front of the school
As I wait for her to leave the gates and there stood Julian so beautiful, she looked like she outshines the rest and I quickly honked the horn which grabbed her attention.

She walks over and said "what are you doing here?"

"Get in I'll drive you home"

"it's OK I got here by car so I'll go home by my car"

I said "I'll get one of my people to take it home for you because I need to talk to you about a couple of things"

She kept rejecting until I got out of the car and put her in myself. I leaned over to put on her seat belt when she smelt so amazing, she was working different from the rest of the woman I have ever met. 

I then went back to the divers seat and started driving. it was silent, she was looking outside, she looked beautiful from the side the way how she smiles at the sky... Stop it stop it tell her what you were planning on the coldest way possible.

"Julian I need you to move in with me today"

"What? Moving in?"

Authors note:

Another chapter completed wow!  I wish you'll are enjoying this book. Please vote so that this book can be shared around thank you ❤