chapter 8 - jealousy

Not edited

Jason POV

I was going though her drawers and coincidentally found her underclothes drawer, I couldn't help but tease her and then she ran up to me to get if off. I quickly raised my hand higher so she wouldn't reach.

It was so cute seeing her try even though I know and she knows that she will never reach it. Then she seemed to lose balance so I quickly grabbed her by her waist and we both landed on the bed.

I couldnt hold back my crave for her but I knew that I should... Then all of a sudden she puts her hands on my face and pulled me in. I was shocked but I didn't care and kissed her back. It was so amazing I quickly trailed my hand to her waist, went under and feel her breast but she flinched a little which I knew that she felt uncomfortable so I stopped and went down to suck on her neck.

She let out a moan which I knew that it was a key that she liked it. I continued until she stumbled a couple of words to tell me to stop.

" I know you like it kitty, what do you want? " I say to her, teasing her because I love how she looked when her cheeks go bright red.

Then she said to help her pack her stuff. OK now I didn't mind that we stopped, at least she is willing to go back with me. I quickly kissed her forehead and jumped off quickly helping her pack her things.

As we were walking out of the house I grabbed her luggage and put it in the boot. As she had her final look at the house, I open the door for her to sit next to me at the front.

The whole trip was quiet though I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She was so beautiful like an angel. I should look ahead since I'm driving.

We arrived at my mansion and that's when I opened the door for her, grabbed her hand and took her inside my place. I told one of my maids to get her luggage in. She looked around and the asked "which guest room am I staying in?"

"Kitty your not going to stay in a guest room, your going to stay in my room since we are soon going to be newly weds." I smiled to her and directed the maid to bring the luggage to my room.

I took a hold of her hand and pulled her to my room. As she entered she stood there and stared into space. "Julian... Julian, what happened, why are you out of space? Did something happen? "

She didn't say anything and just shrugged her shoulders. I let it slide since she just arrived. I was about to walk to my office when I said " take a shower and rest since its been a long day for you" then I left.

About 9:30pm I walked back inside to take a shower before I head to bed when I see Julian laying on the couch fast asleep. Why didn't she just sleep on the bed? Isn't the bed comfier? Without second thought I put her into my arms and laid her on the bed. I look at her sleeping fast... Damn how can she be so attractive even though she's asleep?

I quickly shook out all my thought and head for the shower to change out of these clothes.

As I finished I put on some shorts and went to bed shirtless since I felt a bit hot. There she was on the other side of the bed. For some reason I just want her to be in my arms as I hug her and we both sleep in peace and in the morning she will still be in my arms as I kiss her good morning. Without any hesitation I pulled her in and hugged her tiny waist.

I felt her body relax a bit, and I smiled until I heard her mumble something... I lean in closer to hear clearer and that's when I heard... THAT BLOODY JUSTINS NAME. how can she be in my arms and mumbling someone else's name and it's a guy's as well.

I felt myself getting real angry and without even knowing I shook her and yelled "why are you calling Justin for? DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR MINE AND GOREVER WILL BE!?!?.

Then I realised I scared her because she was confused but suddenly her eyes went all teary.

"ju-julian li-listen I'm... I'm" she pushes me away and left the room. I quickly go after her but then she quickly entered a guess room and locked herself in.

Did I go too far? I mean how can she be with one man and call someone other man's name. Jason your so stupid, she's sleeping and she has only known you for 3 days how can you be so careless.

I knocked on the door "Julian... Julian open up Julian... Ju... Julian open up now I need to talk to you"

Then I realised I have the keys to all the rooms in the mansion. I called one of my maid to bring me the key to this room. And when I opened up she was in a corner of the room rolled up in a ball.

I bent down to her "Julian Julian" but then I realised that she fainted. "doctor call a doctor quick" I yelled at the maid standing at the door shaking.

I pixked her up and put her in my bed and 10minutes later a doctor came. "hello Mr miller his can I help you?"

"My wife fainted, check weather is she OK or not"

The doctor checked her pulse and then checked her up. The doctor than said "don't you know that she has Asama? She must had done something and used a lot of energy which caused her harder to breathe and so she fainted. Don't worry I will prescribe some medicine for her to take on a regular basis."

"OK thank you, you may leave now."

I took her hand and held it against my face. " I'm so sorry kitty I didn't mean to scare you or yell at you I was just mad at that moment please forgive me?"