chapter 10 - the truth/wedding

Not edited

Jason's POV

I layed next to her trying to sleep... But I couldn't so I went out to grab myself a cup water when there was a knock at the kitchen wall.

"Is there something wrong doctor? "

"Mr Miller before I say anything I need you to keep calm OK?"

I looked at him not convinced until I slowly nodded my head, then he said "miss Hills has a problem with her hormones in which has made her less likely to have children"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? SHE CANT GIVE HAVE CHILDREN?"

" no-no sir she can but her chances are not as high as normal females, please understand Mr Miller and I courage your wife to eat healthier and stay on a good diet and it should help with her problem, I have to go now sir goodbye"

She can't have children? How is she going to accept this? She loves children and she wishes to become a mother one day, I was gonna marry her to start my own family as well, now she can't have children and I can't have kids ugh she will be so depressed and upset, no I will not get this to her ears, she will never know about this, I'll try to be distant to her so I don't accidently slip it to her.

3 days later

It was so hard to stay away from her, I trued to go work real early and come home real late or either just stay in my office and sleep there. Then I finally had to see her to lick a dress for our wedding. That day I trued my best to no talk to her, she looks so beautiful in that dress but I trued to hide it and left.

1 week later

1 week has past and in two days will be our wedding, I can't wait to be officially her husband but I can't accept the fact well has less chance to have children. Anyways I need get this out of mind and focus on our big day!

Big day

Its officially the happening, Im currently getting ready, doing my hair and putting on my suit and wow I look magnificent.

I am currently waiting for the bride to be brought up here by my father since her father is still sick at the hospital and holy f*ck she looks so beautiful it couldnt be define, it's like god gave me an angel. I linked our arms and we walked down the isle.

"Do you Mr Jason Miller accept Miss Julian Hills to be your wife?"

"Yes I do"

"Do you miss Julian Hills accept Mr Jason Miller to be your husband"

"i----i do"

"Now I officially announce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride"

I kissed her like there was no tomorrow and the crowd cheered and went wild. Julian seemed nervous but she did end up throwing the bouquet and my assistant James caught it.

As the wedding was over we changed and got back to the mansion. As we walk to the bedroom, oh how much I wanted to f*ck her but I didn't, I turned around and left.

I sat in my office and thought about what I just did. Did I offend her because to day is our wedding day. Then Julian stormed in and yelled "what is wrong with you, what happened the day I fainted, you seem to be avoiding me, what wrong with you??"

I couldn't take it anymore and yet I blew it
"I'm trying to hide the fact you can't have children, can't you see that I'm trying to help you and not tell you because your going to become upset and sad and I don't want to see that"

Then she dropped silent and then she walked out real slow. Oh no what did I do? What is she going to do now? Should I go after her or should I give her some space. I stood there thinking for a while when I heard the front door close I quickly run down to see her in my car driving away from the entrance.

Oh no I instantly pull out my phone "James track down where my car is going right now!!"

"but sir I ---"

"NOW!!"

"Yes sir"

I started to panic, what if she isn't thinking straight and does something stupid? So many things are running through my head...