chapter 13 - doesn't recognise

not edited

Jason's POV:

It's been 3 days and yet I still couldn't find her... I went everywhere and and my people went to find her but nothing worked.

I couldn't sleep and now I realised how much I love her and because of my stupidity I lost her in less than 10 seconds, why does she have to act so rationally?

"Come back to me kitten, I miss you soo much I can't sleep without knowing that your safe". I hear myself talking in the empty room where me and my wife would have been sleeping in... happily together... And now I'm here by myself and my wife disappearing wedding night? How does this make any sense?

No matter what I'm going to find her!

Julian's POV:

It's been 3 days and I feel so comforting by this man I met 3 days ago. He is so caring and I do think that it's because I look like his past girlfriend but something in his eyes are telling me he did change and just cared for people more now since he lost the love of his life by not showing love.

"how are you Jules?"

"I'm good thank you Joseph... What will we be doing today? "

"I feel like we should explore the outside like go to the supermarkets or a mall you know, like what girls do ;) "

"I guess so...  I do need a couple of outfits if I'm going to stay here for a while" I smiles and so we went to his car and we drove to a mall.

As I enter this mall it feels so familiar but I can't have the grip on it and my head started to spin a little bit.

"How about we start here?"

"OK" I replied and so we entered.

Someone stood at the counter yelling at a staff something about no being able to satisfy the customers and so I got anger and went up to him... He has broad shoulder and really tall, but that doesn't mean I we be afraid.

I walked up and tapped on his shoulder

"excuse me sir, what right do you have to yell at such an innocent staff, she does work here really well, and I am pleased at all the service and suggestions she gives."

This man turned slowly and when our eyes met it looked like he was about to cry...

"I wasn't meant to make you cr---"

"Julian kitten where have you been!?!? I missed you so much I thought you left me for good, how are you? what happened the day few days i---"

"Let go of me! Who are you? I'm not Julian in Jules and...."

"is my girlfriend" said Joseph with an angry look on his face.

Joseph then parted us away and held me close to him.

"are you ok baby?"

"yes I'm ok"

"Julian what happened?, how can he... he be your boyfriend, your my wife, and and---"

"I think you have mistaken me for someone else sir"

"no, I know it's you, it's you, my beloved wife and now your saying you have a boyfriend? No your coming home with me"

"Please let go of my girlfriend, she doesn't know who you are so please stop disturbing her!"

Joseph looked worried for some reason but it's not the good time to ask...

"let's go now honey" I say as we played along.

"OK baby"

And so we left and as I took a glimpse back I see tears welling up from that man's eyes... Why would he be crying?

"Joseph, who is he? And why are you shaking?"

"It's just... it's just he is part of your past...  The reason you decided to commit suicide... and I don't want you to know about this and when you met him I was worried, look please don't worry about any of this and move on with your life don't make him the reason you go back to the way it was"

As much as I want to know what happened it's best of I listen to him and move on with my life... is he was the reason I wanted to commit suicide then I don't want to be connected with him.

"Ok I believe I should be on this my life to thank you for your advice Joseph"

«No worry I will always support you yeah, I got your back ;)"

And then we went back home.