chapter 28 - death...

Not edited

Julians POV

I ran the opposite direction so my father and kids can have the chance to escape.

"I'm over here Justin" he ran over and dragged me by my hair back to the warehouse, I was in so much physical pain but tried not to show any remorse or hurt so they wouldn't touch me.

"Because of you, the others escaped" Joseph exclaimed raising his hand as he slapped me real hard leading my mouth to bleed.

"I'm not scared of you so don't think that this will change anything I thought we were close friends... You helped me through many difficulties, what happened?"

"SHUT UP I don't want to hear your lecture or the past, now do you accept the deal or not?"

"Can you give me time? I need to think"

"I'll give you half and an hour or so, you better make up your mind or your gonna regret what will happen." Joseph said walking out slamming the door behind him.

I'm in so much pain, and yet I have to decide to let go of my loved ones to keep them safe or to rebel and get us all in danger... Here I am tied to a chair with chains so I can not escape not matter what, what have I done?

More than half an hour passed and Justin came in...

"Have you made up your mind yet baby?"

"Justin why are you doing this?"

"For money duh, and for revenge"

"You don't know what you got yourself into" I say and he walked up to me and punched me in the stomach.

"Ahhhhhhhhh" but then on came... Jason? He punched Justin as he falls to the ground... " Son of a bitch, how dare you touch my woman" but in came Joseph as he grabbed Jason by the collar and Justin quickly got up and tied Jason.

"Don't touch him I swear I will stay with you" I say so worried that he will kill Jason.

"I accept the deal" I say looking down not wanting to make any sort of eye contact with Jason.

"What deal WHAT FUCKING DEAL JULIAN?" My heart raced as I hear him trying to break free and stop me to say what I was going to say next.

"You need to let me go Jason, sign the divo----"

"Never do you understand..NEVER"

Justin comes in with a gun and my heart stopped knowing what will come nexts "I love you hone----" *bang* before I know it I stood up with the chair still on me and dive Infront of Jason with all my might...

I look down seeing blood running down as I fall to the ground hitting my head on the concrete. I see Jason trying to come closer to me and breaking free. I tell him to stop as he is just hurting himself.

I felt extremely tired and before closing my eyes I say to Jason
"I love you" and from there I went blank completely.

Jasons POV

It's been 4 hours and I have non stop walking back and forth biting my nails in urge to know what's going on, nurses came running out and rushing back in with large amounts of blood and equipments and it is scaring me to death. What if she leaves me? What if I end up living alone forever? What if she doesn't make it?

Finally the doctor comes out...

"Doctor how's my wife?"

"I can't tell you exactly Mr Jason, she is in critical condition at the moment and needs to be kept on watch, I'm not sure if she can make it past tonight, the bullet was really deep and she hit her head on the concrete really har----"

"Doctor I can give you anything, even everything please save my wife, SAVE MY FUCKING WIFE! You have all the technology and it's this generation how can you not guarantee my wife's state of matter?" I grabbed the doctors collar.

"I'm sorry Mr Jason but it's life, hopefully your wife is strong and can hold past tonight"

I drop to the ground with disbelief, my wife is the strongest woman I have ever met, she must past this. I stood up and ran inside, I drop next to the bed and help her hand.

"Baby, open your eyes it's me, I love you sooo much and I know you are strong and capable so please stay with me, you are my everything, if your not with me it's like my soul will also disappear.

*Beeeeeeeeeepppp* what's happening what's happening?

"DOCTOR!!!!!!!" Doctors and nurses rush in as they shoot her with the electric machine.

"Sir can you please step outside?" Oh no no no why is this happening, she was doing ok and now...

The doctors came out... "Doctor how is she how is she?"

They shake their heads "we're sorry Mr Jason but we have tried our best..."

"NO YOU FUCKING HAVEN'T GO BACK INSIDE AND SAVE HE---"

" Please accept the reality Mr Jason, we are all very sorry, you can go in and see her for one last time."

Authors note

... ♥️

Hey guys so I'm making a system in which I'll be updating every second day since I have my other story that I'm writing, so I'll be updating tomorrow hope you all have a great day♥️