chapter 18 - pregnant disaster

Not edited

Julian's POV:

Doesn't he get that Joseph is just an ordinary man that wants to help people because of his past of hurting the one he loved most? Seriously this guy though... Ugh my tummy is rumbling, you know what I don't need to eat to show him that I am a string woman.

*knock knock* "Julian? Can you please open the door for me? Julian I'm sorry please don't torture your stomach because of me.... Julia---"

I opened the door a little bit to get just enough glimpse of his face when... OMG is he crying? No way I opened the door to give him a hug, now I feel so bad.

I asked "Jason why are you crying?" while cupping his face with my two hands, wiping away his tears.

"I don't want you to ignore me, don't do this to me, I'm sorry!" he then looks down.

"Jason you do have to understand that 1. He is your cousin and 2. He saved me, I should be grateful of him to do so"

"Julian you dont know him... I know him he isn't who you think he is." he held my hands together and squeezed them.

"I know his past, what he has done to his girlfriend but he has changed, the time I was with him he is a caring man. OK, lets just let this slide and we move on, just try and stay away from him if you feel uncomfortable." and I sat him down on the bed.

"I don't care about him around me, I care when he is around you, you never know what he is thinking... Let's go back to our bedroom" as he stands up and pulls me with him.

1 week later

Third person:

Julian woke up feeling nauseous she ran to the bathroom and opened the toilet lid vomited in.

"Julian what's happening, open the door, Julian are you OK?" Jason asked concerned.

*Crash* the bathroom door came falling down as Jason kicked the bathroom door down and ran in and knelt down beside Julian.

"what's wrong?"

"nothing nothing I think yesterday's food didn't digest properly I'm fine now"

"you scared me god" he said

"ah... Jason, your bathroom door is..."

"don't worry someone will come and fix it in a bit"

"how am I gonna take a shower now, without a door?"

" it's OK, if your scared I'll shower with you" and he winks at Julian.

"no it's OK I have the blinds/curtains from the bathtub."

Julian's POV:

He got up and left, he didn't even look at me once. This man does have anger issues, I need to be careful. The whole day I didn't feel so good, so I decided to go to the doctors to check up if everything was good.

I open the front door when someone behind grabbed my wrist...

"where are you going?" Jason said, his face all worried.

"I'm just going out for a bit, I'll be back soon"

"I'll come with you" and he pulled me out the house towards his car.

"Jason it's OK I'll go by myself, I'm going to get girls stuff" yes I lied but it's for the best, I don't want him to know if there was something wrong with me or to make him even more worried than he already is.

"OK when will you be back?"

"in an hour or 2 don't worry I'll call you"
And so I left without looking at him be sure I knew I wouldn't be able stop myself from letting him go.

I arrived at the hospital and the doctor is checking up on me.

"when was the last time you had your period?"

"that was nearly 2 months ago... Is there something wrong?"

"no everything seems fine, would you mind urinating in this per cup for me?"

"OK doctor" I went in and peed in the cup.
Waiting in the waiting room for 20 minutes and the doctor called me in.

"congratulations you are 2 weeks pregnant, please take care of your first trimester and I'll give you some medications to take for the baby's health"

"thank you doctor, I'm really shocked because be sure my last doctor visit they said I have really low chances of carrying children and and--" I got all emotional and it was embarrassing in front of the doctor.

"well you must have a luck man don't you"

"Thank you doctor I'll be heading out now"

"No worries"

I left the hospital in tears happy tears, I am a mother now, and Jason will be a dad, I can't wait to tell him the good news. I decided to surprise him by pretending nothing happened and then as we are chilling I will announce the surprise.

As I enter the house I walked to his office and it was opened a little as I heard Jason and a woman's voice, I decide to ear drop to see what they are talking about.

"baby, I love you, why don't you come back to me"

I heard this woman say this to my husband, I take a peak as I see her hands wrapped around his neck. I couldn't take it and ran to our bedroo--- his bedroom and started packing my bags. I thought today was going to be the happiest day of my life, but it turns out I was wrong.

I packed my bags and ran downstairs to the door, I opened it took one last look at the place and slammed the door behind me...