chapter 33 - cheater!

Not edited

Jason's POV

The moment I saw Angelina I knew she was up to no good. Just by looking at her, something just wasn't right, so I avoided her as well as not try to ruin the 2 friends "moment". Honestly I'll tell Julian to no contact her after the touble maker goes home.

As I went out to the garden to play with the kids, 10 minutes later out walks Angelina with a sly grin on her face. She walks to me and then wrapped her hand around my arm.

"Hey sexy, mind if you show me to the bathroom?" Ugh she's disgusting full stop.

"You can go find it yourself" I say shaking her off of me.

"If you don't show me I'll tell Julian that when she was gone you threatened me into having sex with you" what the fuck is this bitch on about?

"She won't believe you because she puts her family above all, not like a slut like you" I went to the kids and picked them up to brought them inside while neon follows from behind.

As I place the kids into there bedroom I quickly went into mine, but before I got to close the door Angelina pushed me inside and shoves me onto the bed as she jumped on top of me and started grinding on me.

"I know you want this, Julian has no boobs, no ass no nothing but a vagina for you to fuck, but I... I have everything you need to please you"

"NO ONE TALKS ABOUT MY WIFE LIKE THAT YOU BITCH" I'm going to kill her, she starts to giggle and very loudly as well.

She holds my hands down and she tries to kiss me, I don't hit woman but she's going to make me break this policy. As I was about to push her off I see someone standing at the door...

"Julian!" I shove Angelia hard enough to make her fall of the bed.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you too, please continue" she runs to the kids room and locks it before I got a chance to block the door from closing.

"Julian, please Julian open the door... It's not what you think!"

Julian's POV

As I walk out of the house I realised I forgot my wallet, how was I going to buy food if I didn't have any money? Silly me, I walked back in but didn't see Angelia or the kids in the garden so I walked upstairs to see where everyone went.

I open the kids room to find them playing with neon and i couldn't help but smile at their cuteness... But then as I got closer to our room I heard giggles.

I slowly peaked through the door and I saw what I wished I never saw... My best friend on top of my husband, whats worse is he's not even stopping her, how did I over see this?

Jason sat up yelling "Julian" I was too shocked and said that I was sorry for interrupting the two and ran to my kids room.

Why is this happening to me, me and Jason has gone though a lot and now... Now it's all wrecked by my best friend and my cheating husband.

"Julian, please open the door... It's not what you think... It's not what it looks like" Jason kept banging at the door and all I could do is hold my kids in my arms as they start to tremble in fear, I held them tight trying to block out everything.

"Jason stop banging your scaring the kids!" I yell and he finally stopped.

"Ok ok I stopped can you please see me? I need to explain" I stayed quiet not wanting to hear anything, I r membered me at square one how stop and independent I was, but now I'm so weak I can't even defend myself.

Jason's POV

That fucking bitch, I'm going to kill Angelina. I could hear foot steps behind me and when I turned around Angelina hugged me, I felt so irritated so I pushed her down as she tumbles to the ground.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE OR I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!" I was going crazy but finally she stood up and walked out.

I turned around and leaned my back against the door as I slide down with one hand on my face and the other on my thigh. What have I gotten myself in to?

Authors note

Hey guys, once again I'm stuck into how I'm gonna write the following chapters but overall I think I have an idea, idk but Yolo ;)