chapter 26 - kidnappers

Not edited

Julian's POV

OMG my babies, my father got kidnapped and it's all because of me I knew that I shouldn't have kept in contact with Jason... There's a note on the kitchen table...

~if you want them back Julian you have to home here yourself, if you call the cops you will never see them again~

I panicked but luckily I didn't read that part to Jason. I ask him to leave, but he wouldn't listen.

"Jason...leave"

I managed to say, I felt so guilty not telling him the rest of what is on the note but it's for the best...

He finally left and I quickly went to but waited until he fully left. I drove to the address that the note, I didn't realised that I started speeding and got to the place in less than an hour.

I ended up in the middle of the woods when I heard rustling behind me, I quickly turn but someone grabbed me from behind and covered my mouth and nose with a cloth that had some sort of liquid on it. I fainted...

I woke up to sounds of people crying at me...

"W---wh---where an I?"

"Mummy mummy I'm scared" I hear my babies cry from the other side of the room while my father is still knocked out.

"Don't worry my babies I'll get you out with granddad in no time."

"Well well well look who's finally awake"

"Justin? What, why are you doing this?"

" Because that bastard stole you away from me!"

"It's all because of your father making that stupid arrangement that broke us up."

"You were also cheating on me with another guy Justin and you told me that you were bisexual... Why all of a sudden?----"

"Because I made him do it" in walked another figure and OMG I can't believe my eyes Joseph?

"Joseph? You too worked together to kidnap me? Why??"

"Because I love you Julian, you are MY woman, I worked with Justin because I am paying him to do this as well as he hated Jason anyways."

"I did stay away from Jason I swear we just met a couple of days ago and I'm planning to fly to a different country..."

"Justin can you leave I want to talk to Julian alone, why don't you just marry me then and he will have no right to around you since you have an owner"

"First of all in not an object and second of all I'm still married to him since he hasn't signed the divorce papers" I had to keep him occupied as I lowly untie the rope around my arms from behind.

"Who cares, you just need to marry me and he wont come near you"

"Why did you turn evil Joseph why??? I trusted you like a brother and I know how kind and sweet you are..."

"Shut up shut the fuck up, if it weren't for you coming into my life reminding me of my ex-girlfriend would I turn crazy like this HUH?"

"Don't go near our mummy"

"Shut up you bunch of bastards"

"Dont you say that to them you son of a bitch, babies don't worry mummys ok" I quickly told them so they can calm down incase Joseph goes crazy and hurts them.

"Now you have me can you let them go? I promise to stay here with you just let them all go they are innocent"

"Under one condition" he walks closer and grabs my chin

"What is it that you want"

"I want you to write a letter back to that asshole and tell him if he doesn't divorce you then the kids die"

"NO!!! How could you say that you crazy bastard"

"Fine then" he walks towards Jordan and slaps him across the face.

"STOPPPPPPP!!!! PLZZZZ OK OK I WILL JUST STOP HURTING MY BABY" I cried out loud seeing how hurt Jordan looked.

*Crying* "mummy"

Oh how hurt I felt seeing my baby getting slapped, how I wanted to stand up and slap him across the face to make him feel how my son is feeling. But if I do he will know that I'm free.

"Stay here my love I'll go get something for yous to eat"

As he left I quickly untied my legs and ran to my children and untying them "babies babies I need yous to all be really quiet ok?"

The nod and so I ran over to my dad and untied him "dad dad wake up please, wake up"

"Honey?"

"Dad I need you to be strong and so we can get out of here, now I need all of you in the corner of the room and I'll stand next to the door so I can hit him with this chair as he enters."

3 minutes later the door swings open and I hit Joseph with the chair as he falls to the ground, my dad gave me the rope so i tied him up as much as I can while stuffing a piece of my shirt i ripped off in his mouth so he hand scream.

"Quick quick let's go" I hold Jordans hand and my dad holds Julie as we run towards aight we can see ahead.

"Come back you bitch" I hear Justin calling for me but then I heard a gun sound... Oh no he has a gun!

"Dad dad I need you to take care of Jordan and Julie for me, run away as far as possible to find help!"

"Honey I'm not leaving without you"

"Think for my children dad and your grandchildren, do it for me"

My father nods and holds Jordan with his other hand as they grew smaller and smaller going in the distance.

"No I want mummy no no mummy!"

My babies are calling for me, no no I can't be soft hearted now I need to deal with this guy. I yelled for his name.

"JUSTIN IM OVER HERE"

Authors note

I feel bad now for making this chapter this chapter, idk how I feel about making Julian stay... Well I guess I have to come up with a solution asap before tomorrow.

Have a great day guys ♥️