chapter - 19 break up/ make up

Not edited

Jason's POV:

When Julian left I went back inside and sat down on the couch staring at nothing for god knows how long, when there was a sudden knock on the door, I ran to open the door thinking it was Julian coming back home but no it was Marisa my ex girlfriend, she's a total gold digger and sl*t.

"what are you doing here?" I said in an annoyed tone.

"I came to visit my ex boyfriend, how is everything honey?" she said in a seducive way, it felt so uncomfortablely uncomfortable.

She walks inside, upstairs into my office, "huh I'm surprised you still remember where my office is located."

"of course this is where we made love baby, do you still remember?" ugh how I regretted doing that shit in my office.

"you know how needy you sound now get the f*ck out" and I pointed to the door.

"baby I love you, why don't we come back together?" as she wraps her hand around my neck.

"get your dirty hands off of me, you f*cking wh*re"

Then I heard the front door slam. Oh no.. no no no no no, I run down stairs and open the door as I see Julian reversing out of the parking space. I run after the car.

"Julian wait wait JULIAN julian..."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH" I yell as loudly as I could, why does this have to happen to me, why does all the people I treasure the most leave me?

"Jason?"

"fucking LEAVE!" she leaves and I go back to my room. Maybe shes just going out to breath and will come back later to talk everything out?
I turn to what looks a little open and see the closet... I run to it, as I open there were no signs of Julian's clothes anywhere! I started to panic oh no what am I going to do?

I sit on the chair with my head in my hands and see something on the floor... I picked it up.

"medication? For what.... Pregan--- PREGNACY?"

she's pregnant with my baby, our baby OMG I'm so happy holy fuck I'm so luck... Wait wait she's she's gone oh fuck fuck fuck.

I called my assistant "track down the black Lamborghini of mine, see where it is going now!"

As I stay on the phone while my assistant is tracking down the car...

"Sir it's on the way to Sydney airport"

I hang up and got in another of my cars and sped to the airport. I already list you once Julian I'm not going to lose you again!

I got to the airport and ran around yelling Julian's name.

"JUUULLIIIAAANNN" I went everywhere around the airport but couldn't find her, I couldn't run anymore, I ran out of breath, as I took a deep one last breath, I turned around... There she was lining up to enter the airplane oh no I ran with all my energy left and grabbed on to her wrist.

"Julian where are you going, what were you doing, why are you doing this, let's go home, we can go home and I'll explain everything, I swear it's no what you think--"

"Jason, I'm done, I'm just over it,  I can't continue like this anymore, we have been though a lot and it looks like it will never end, so I'm pleading you to let me go..."

"there is no way in hell that I'm letting you go especially when I know that you are pregnant with our child, let's go home please I'm begging you"

I knelt down to plead her, I'm ready to do anything for her, I can't lose her nor my child with the woman I love most, not after what I have gone through...

"Jason stand up what are you doing?"

"no! Not until you accept to follow me back home, please, I'm sorry just believe me, trust... isn't that what all couples need?  Trust?"

"Jason I should be saying that to you, I trusted you but you broke it so there is not such trust between us anymore"

That broke my heart, I didn't do anything though, I don't care anymore, I lifted her up and carried her out.

"JASON!  What are you doing let me down, JASON!"

I put her in the car and quickly drove back home. We drove back in silence, as I parked the car she opened the door and started walking away...

"Julian don't you understand, please just let me explain--" I didn't get to finish my sentence when...

"OK Jason, explain"

"can we go inside and I'll explain, we can sit and calm down." I say so I know what she won't have a chance to run away.

She then walks in and I follow behind to make sure she is always in my sight.

"I just wanted to say that whatever you saw wasn't the truth" trying to convince her

"ok" OK is all she said, I couldn't tell what she was thinking because her face is poker.

"Is that all your going to say?"

"what else is there to talk about?"

"are you going to stay then?" I ask just to double check.

"yes" why is she acting so cold?

"OK I'll help you unpack your clothes into the close--"

"I can do it"

"no your pregnant you need to rest"

she has low chances of getting pregnant and her being pregnant now is so crucial, because there might not be a next time.

she just went upstairs and laid in bed. I join her as I lay next to her and hugged her from the back. I rubbed her tummy and started to talk to my baby.

"baby do you hear me?  I just wanted to say I love you and your mum so much and I can't wait to see you grow up by my side everyday"

I felt Julian shake which means she is crying, so I pulled her in for a hug and whispered "I love you, no matter how much you push me away I will always be here by your side."