Your life

After you said goodbye to your friends and stepped out of the school bus you went inside and saw your mom in the living room with your son. Yes, you had gotten pregnant during high school, but you were happy that your friends and parents were there for you, especially after your boyfriend died. When Koda saw that you were home he crawled over to you and you picked him up.

"Hey mom, did Koda behave today?" You asked your mom.

"Yes, he did." Your mom said with a smile.

"I'm glad." You said, still sad that your boyfriend wasn't there with you.

"Y/n, you know that he wouldn't want you to be sad." Your mom told you as if she knew what you were thinking.

"I know mom, I just really miss him." You said with a sad smile.

"He would be proud of you, for taking good care of Koda." Your mom said as she gave you a side hug.

"So, where's dad?" You asked your mom curiously.

"He's out right now, but tonight he's bringing someone to dinner." Your mom told you.

"Oh great, another secret agent?" You asked.

"Uh......yeah." Your mom said, as if she was trying to hide something.

Koda babbled at you, making you smile as you took him into the kitchen so that you could get yourself a snack.