You get sick

When you hadn't talked to Wheeljack for two whole days he began to worry that something had happened to you so he decided to go to your house. When he arrived he activated his holoform and went to go knock on your front door.

"Hi there Wheeljack, I take it you're here to see Y/n?" Your mom asked him as she let his holoform inside.

"Yeah, is she okay?" Wheeljack asked your mom nervously.

"Yes, she's fine, but she does have a cold." Your mom told Wheeljack.

"Can I go see her?" Wheeljack asked your mom.

"Yes, Y/n's room is the first door on the right upstairs." Your mom told Wheeljack.

"Thank you. Mrs. L/n." Wheeljack said as he went upstairs and knocked on your bedroom door.

"Come in." You said in a hoarse voice.

"Hey there Sunshine, your carri- mom said that you're sick." Wheeljack said as he sat on the corner of your bed.

"Yeah, but it's just a cold, nothing serious." You told Wheeljack, hoping that he wouldn't be too worried about you.

"Is there anything I can get you?" Wheeljack asked you curiously.

"Not right now, but thanks for asking." You said politely.

You and Wheeljack talked to each other for a while until you fell asleep. When you were asleep his holoform fizzled away and he went back to the Autobot base.