Techno organic

Adam and Wade are now eight years old and they do not use a key to transform
_______________________________________

Since it was Saturday Koda, Adam and Wade didn't have school and you didn't have to go to work. So today you all were sleeping in, exept Adam and Wade who decided to go outside to try and transform.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Adam asked Wade nervously.

"Of course it is, now stop worrying so much." Wade huffed.

"But what if there's a Decepticon nearby?" Adam asked.

"There are no more Decepticons in our area, Optimus said so." Wade said as he rolled his eyes.

"So, how exactly do we transform?" Adam asked Wade curiously.

"Like this!" Wade said as he transformed into his techno organic form.

"Woah, how long have you been able to do that?" Adam asked Wade in shock.

"Ever since last night." Wade said proudly.

"So you did go somewhere last night!" Adam said as his eyes widened.

"Yeah, just don't tell mom and dad." Wade said seriously.

"Okay, I won't." Adam said.

"Okay, so all you have to do is focus on transforming." Wade said.

"Like this?" Adam asked as he tried focusing on transforming.

"Nah, you have to focus harder." Wade said.

Adam tried focusing harder and after about fifteen minutes he transformed into his techno organic form.

"You did it!" Wade said happily.

"I did, and I look cool!" Adam said happily.

"Come on, lets go show mom, dad and Koda!" Wade said as he and Adam raced home.

When Adam and Wade got home they saw you, Wheeljack's holoform and Koda out on your front porch.

"Adam?! Wade?!" You asked when you saw two techno organics running towards your house.

"Look at us! We transformed!" Adam shouted happily.

"Hey, you both are looking good, just wait until I teach you how to use these." Wheeljack said as he pulled two small pairs of katanas out of a fabric bag.

"Those are so awesome!" Wade said when he saw the katanas.

"Oh no, they're not learning to use those until they're twelve!" You said when you saw the katanas.

"Aw mom." Wade said as he pouted.

_______________________________________