First steps, again

~ Adam ~

You had just gotten home after you picked Koda up from school. When you both walked into your house you saw Wheeljack's holoform sitting on the floor with his arms held out while Adam was standing up.

"Y/n, I think Adam is going to take his first steps." Wheeljack said.

You then joined Wheeljack on the floor and you held your arms out too.

"Come to sire, come on." Wheeljack said calmly.

"No, come to mama." You cooed.

Adam then did something that neither of you expected. He let go of the couch and wobbled over to Koda.

"Koda!" Adam said happily as he hugged Koda's legs.

"He walked over to me!" Koda said as he smiled.

"I see." Wheeljack said, a small smile appearing on his face.

"You're a very good big brother." You said as you stood up and hugged Koda.

~ Wade ~

You and Wheeljack's holoform were currently in the kitchen making out while Koda, Adam and Wade were watching a movie in the living room. Although Wade had heard some noises coming from the kitchen so he crawled over and had a look. When he saw you and Wheeljack he pulled his legs under him, pushed his hands against the floor and slowly stood up. Then with a few wobbly steps he walked over and grabbed Wheeljack's leg.

"What the?!" Wheeljack said as he pulled away from the kiss.

"Papa!" Wade said as he looked up at Wheeljack.

"Wade, I love you and all, but you should have stayed in the living room." Wheeljack said.

"It's okay Jackie, I need to make dinner anyway." You said.

"Fine, but you owe me." Wheeljack said as he picked Wade up.

"Oh, I know." You said with a smirk.