Your life on Cybertron

Shortly after you and Wheeljack had spark bonded you had found out that Koda had gotten into an accident and nearly died, thankfully Ratchet was able to transfer him to a Cybertronian mech body.

A month after that you and Wheeljack decided to move to Cybertron since there was a new council. At first you both lived with Bulkhead but after a few months you and Wheeljack were able to find your own place to live. Wheeljack decided to get a construction job while you worked at a Cybertronian version of a daycare for sparklings. Every few years you both would go to Earth to visit all three of your sons.

Wheeljack had been taking you to his favorite places on Cybertron whenever you both had time off of work and after a few years he had gotten you sparked with a femme sparkling. You were extremely happy that you were having a femme and Wheeljack decided to start building new weapons for when your femling got older and the mechs around her age would start chasing her.

You and Wheeljack were very happy with your lives on Cybertron and your new daughter. None of it would have happened if you hadn't of gone to check out the strange sounds that were coming from behind your school. And you both lived happily ever after.

~ The End ~