You go into labor

You were sleeping peacefully in your bed with Wheeljack's holoform. That is until Koda ran into your bedroom, hopped on the bed and woke you up.

"Mom, look what I found in the kitchen!" Koda said as he held a jar up with a big spider in it.

"Koda, what are you doing up so early?" You asked him as you tried to fully wake up.

"It's breakfast time. And can I keep it?" Koda asked you as he gave you the puppy dog eyes.

"Ask your father." You said as you got out of bed and went to the bathroom to brush your hair and teeth.

Suddenly Wheeljack burst into the bathroom with a panicked look and stared at you.

"Is everything alright?!" He asked you in a panicked voice.

"Yes. What did Koda tell you?" You asked him.

"He said that you were having the baby." Wheeljack said.

You were about to say that you were fine until you started to feel pain in your lower abdomen. You would have fallen over if Wheeljack hadn't of caught you in time.

"I-I think it's time." You said in pain.

"Koda, get to my alt mode. Y/n, sit here." Wheeljack said as he went to get your hospital bag.

After a few minutes Wheeljack didn't come back and you were starting to get worried. What you didn't know was that he had forgotten you.

"Dad, where's mom?" Koda asked Wheeljack while he was driving to the hospital.

"Scrap! I forgot her!" Wheeljack said as he turned around and drove back to your house.

When Wheeljack parked his alt mode his holoform went back inside your house, got you and carried you to his alt mode before he started driving to the hospital.

"You forgot me! How could you forget me!" You yelled as Wheeljack drove down the road.

"I'm sorry, I got nervous." Wheeljack said as he drove faster than the speed limit.