You meet the other Autobots

Since today was Saturday you were able to go to the Autobot base with Wheeljack. First of course you had begged your parents to let you go meet the other Autobots and after a few weeks they said yes. So here you were, sitting in Wheeljack's alt mode as he arrived at the Autobot base. He let you out of his alt mode before he transformed and you looked at all of the Autobots and three kids.

"Seriously Wheeljack, another human?!" Ratchet asked Wheeljack angrily as he grabbed a wrench.

"Easy Doc, she's not like Miko." Wheeljack said as he looked down at you.

"Cool, another girl! Who are you? Do you like Slash Monkey? What's your favorite color? Have you ever seen a Decepticon? Do you have a crush on Wheeljack?" Miko asked you.

"Hi, my name is Y/n, kinda, F/c, no, and I'm just going to avoid that last question." You said, hoping that you weren't blushing.

"Hello there Y/n, I am Optimus Prime, Wheeljack has told us much about you." Optimus said as he knelt down in front of you.

"Hi, it's nice to finally meet you, Optimus." You said politely. You and Optimus then began talking to each other.

"Hey, Jackie, I'm glad you finally have a human charge!" Bulkhead said as he smiled.

"Yeah, and I might stay here for a while, so that I can be near her." Wheeljack said with a smirk.

"That's great!" Bulkhead said happily.

After a while you met everyone else and told them about yourself, and about Koda. You even told everyone that they would eventually get to meet Koda sometime.