Your time with the Decepticons

Breakdown is alive in this book
_______________________________________

When Megatron and Starscream got to the Nemesis they instantly took you to the med bay so that Knockout could make sure that you and Koda were healthy. You of course glared at anyone that dared tolook at you and Koda. You were surprised that you both were treated well, you would have thought that the Decepticons would torture you, but they didn't, not once. After a few days you finally got used to everyone on the Nemesis taking care of you.

"So, Y/n, are you available sometime?" Knockout asked you while you and Koda were visiting him in the med bay.

"U-um....." You said awkwardly.

"Knockout, she's already a carrier!" Breakdown whispered to Knockout.

"Okay, it's my turn to have Y/n and Koda." Starscream said as he walked into the med bay.

"::No, it is my turn::" Soundwave said, using 5t3v3/Steve's voice.

"No, I believe it is my turn." Megatron said as he entered the med bay.

"No, it is my turn, I have barely seen Y/n and her sparkling." Predaking said as he walked up behind Megatron.

Just then an awful smell started to come from Koda and you knew that it was time to change him. Everyone in the med bay stopped arguing when they smelled the air.

"What is that smell?" Starscream asked.

"It's time to change Koda's diaper." Was all you said.

"Yeah, I'm too busy." Breakdown said as he went into the other room.

"I just remembered that I need to go destroy Optimus Prime." Megatron said as he left.

"And I just remembered I need to plot Megatron's death." Starscream said as he quickly left.

"That is not a King's job." Predaking said as he went back to Shockwave's lab.

"And I'm too pretty." Knockout said as he went to his berthroom.

Soundwave then activated his holoform and gave you the diaper bag. Out of all the Decepticons, Soundwave was the one who was good with kids.