You and Koda get taken by the Decepticons

Today Wheeljack had taken you and Koda out for a nice, relaxing drive. Until Ratchet commed him and asked him to check out an energon mine. When he arrived at the mine he had you and Koda hide just in case any Decepticons decided to show themselves. You waited, and waited, and waited for Wheeljack to come out of the mine for around thirty minutes, but he didn't. Koda then began to whimper as the sky began to get cloudy.

"I'm sure he'll be back soon." You told Koda as you took him out of his stroller and held him.

Just then you heard a couple of jet engines and thought that the military was just flying overhead, until the two jets transformed and landed. One was larger, gun metal gray and purple and the second was shorter, silver with hints of red, and had stilettos.

"Starscream, there is an Autobot here." Megatron said.

"Yes master, I know that." Starscream said.

Just then Koda started crying in fear of the two Cybertronians and you tried to comfort him so that they wouldn't find you. Unfortunately they did.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Starscream asked as he picked you and Koda up.

"What have you found Starscream?" Megatron asked him.

"A human femme and her sparkling." Starscream sneered.

"Hmmm, I believe it's best that we keep them." Megatron said as he transformed and flew away.

Wheeljack had just barely come out of the cave when he saw Starscream transform around you and Koda before flying away. He yelled at Starscream to bring you back, but he was too late.