A few years later/he finds you

It had been four and a half years since Wheeljack and the Autobots left Earth. By now you had graduated from high school and gotten a job in Oregon. You loved your house, it was in the middle of the woods, but you still loved it. Little did you know though was that Wheeljack had come back to Earth after the council on Cybertron wanted to arrest him. Once he got to Earth he traveled nonstop in order to find you. And one day he did.

"Koda, can you please go see if it's raining?" You asked Koda, who was now five years old.

"Okay mom." Koda said as he went to go look out the living room window, only to see a white, red and green car.

"Is it raining?" You asked Koda as you walked into the living room.

"No, but there is a car outside." Koda said shyly.

When you looked out the window and saw the car your heart stopped. You couldn't believe it, Wheeljack had come back.

"Koda, that's Wheeljack." You said quietly.

"You mean that robot you told me about?" Koda asked you.

"He's not a robot, he's Cybertroinian." You said as you got your shoes on and went outside.

"Hello there, Sunshine." Wheeljack said as he activated his holoform.

"W-Wheeljack.....is it really you?" You asked as tears welled up in your eyes.

"The one and only." He said as he walked over to you and kissed you.

"I missed you so much." You said after you pulled away from the kiss.

"I missed you too." Wheeljack said as he cupped your cheeks in his hands.

"Mom, who is that?" Koda said after he ran and hid behind you.

"Hey there kid, miss me?" Wheeljack asked Koda.

"Koda, this is Wheeljack." You said with a smile.

"I know that you probably don't remember me, but I remember you." Wheeljack said as he looked at Koda.

"Hi." Koda said shyly.

"I've told him about you over the past few years, but I think he really did forget you." You said sadly.

"Don't worry, I'm sure he'll be happy to have me around again." Wheeljack told you.

"Are you staying?" You asked him in shock.

"Yeah, it isn't safe for me to go back to Cybertron." He said as he looked away.

"You can stay with us, please." You said as you cupped his cheek and made him look at you.

"Thank you, Y/n." Wheeljack said as he kissed you again.

You then lead Wheeljack inside and gave him a tour of your house. During dinner he told you and Koda about what had happened on Cybertron and you told him what you had been doing for the past few years.

_______________________________________

Your house

Your bedroom

Your bedroom

Your kitchen

Your kitchen

Your living room

Your living room

Your bathroom