You get an alt mode

The next day after you had become Cybertronian you were finally going to get your first alt mode. Ratchet had told you how to scan the car you wanted as your alt mode. And he also warned you to stay away from humans. That night Fix-it opened a groundbridge to the Crown City car show since no one was there at night. After you and Wheeljack walked through the groundbridge your optics widened.

"Woah, look at them all!" You said in awe.

"Yep, now all you have to do is choose one." Wheeljack said with a smirk.

"How am I only supposed to choose just one?" You asked him as you looked at various cars.

You passed several rows of beautiful sports cars. Some of them were vintage while others were brand new. Finally you stopped in front of a  Pagani Huayra. You smiled as you scanned it. You felt as your body shifted to accommodate your new alt mode.

"So, how do I look?" You asked Wheeljack in a seductive voice.

"You look very beautiful." Wheeljack said as he pulled you in for a kiss.

After Wheeljack commed Fix-it to open a groundbridge. After the groundbridge opened you both walked through.

_______________________________________

Your alt mode (just pretend that it's your favorite color)