The end of the war/saying goodbye

Just pretend that you, Koda and your parents were in this scene
_______________________________________

Today was both a good day and a bad day. The Autobots had finally won the war and now they were able to restore Cybertron. But now you would also have to say goodbye to Wheeljack. As Jack, Miko and Raf said their goodbyes to their guardians you were saying goodbye to Wheeljack.

"I'm going to really miss you, more than you know." You said as you cried.

"I know, but maybe we'll see each other again, someday." Wheeljack said as his holoform hugged you.

"I-I hope so." You said as you looked at him.

"Dada?" Koda asked as he hugged Wheeljack's leg.

"Hey there little man, take care of your carrier, okay?" Wheeljack asked Koda.

"Okay." Koda said, not understanding what was going on.

"I love you Wheeljack, I always will." You said as more tears spilled from your eyes.

"I love you too Y/n, goodbye." He said as he gave you one last passionate kiss before his holoform fizzled out.

Wheeljack gave you a sad smile as he picked up his lob ball and walked through the groundbridge. You then started sobbing hard as the other Autobots, exept Ratchet, went through the groundbridge.