A visitor

Koda is now now eight years old and Adam and Wade are now about three years old
_______________________________________

You, Wheeljack and your kids were having a nice, relaxing walk in the forest until a strange looking Cybertronian ran right past where you were walking followed by a fimillar green vehicle. You then saw an Autobot insignia and knew who it was.

"Jackie?!" Bulkhead asked as he transformed.

"Bulkhead, it's good to see you!" Wheeljack said as he and Bulkhead gave each other a bro hug.

"Hey Bulkhead." You said with a smile.

"Y/n, it's good to see you too." Bulkhead said as he knelt down.

"Mommy, who is that?" Adam asked you curiously.

"This is Bulkhead, he's a friend." You said.

"Woah, are you a wrecker like sire? Do you like blowing things up? Do you like monster trucks?" Wade asked Bulkhead.

"Woah there, you sound a lot like Miko." Bulkhead said as he remembered the first time he had met Miko.

"So, who was that you were chasing?" Wheeljack asked Bulkhead.

"A Decepticon." Bulkhead replied.

"I thought Buckethead said that the Decepticons were no more." Wheeljack said.

"Some of them didn't get the memo." Bulkhead said.

You and Wheeljack talked to Bulkhead for a while and he told you about Bumblebee's team. You then asked if Bee could bring his new team over to your house and Bulkhead said that he would talk to Bee about it.