He proposes

Today you thankfully got done with work early which meant that you could go home sooner. After you picked Koda up from preschool you headed home and when you pulled up to your house you got out of your car and helped Koda out.

"Hello, Sunshine." Wheeljack said as he activated his holoform.

"Koda, you can go inside and watch a movie." You told Koda.

"Wow, thanks mom!" Koda said happily as he rushed inside your house.

"Y/n, there's been something I've wanted to ask you for a while." Wheeljack said after he gave you a quick kiss.

"Oh, what is it?" You asked him curiously.

You nearly cried when you saw Wheeljack get on one knee, get a small box out of his pocket and open it.

"Y/n, you have accepted me ever since you saw me nearly gut that Vehicon that was behind your school. You were always kind to me, even when I wasn't in a good mood. You have even let me get to know Koda and become a father figure to him. F/n M/n L/n, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" Wheeljack asked you.

"Yes Wheeljack! I will!" You cried as he slipped the engagement ring onto your ring finger.

"I love you Y/n." Wheeljack said as he gave you a passionate kiss.

_______________________________________

Your engagement ring