He babysits

Today you and your parents were going somewhere with Agent Fowler for the day and the babysitter that would usually babysit Koda was sick. When Wheeljack heard that you didn't have anyone to watch Koda he volunteered. You thought it over and said that he could, as long as the other Autobots helped him while they were all in holoform.

"Okay, so everything is in this bag, including a spare blanket and here's the portable crib." You said as you gave Wheeljack the diaper bag and fold up crib.

"Relax Sunshine, he's in good hands." Wheeljack reassured you.

"Well.....okay, but make sure that nothing bad happens to him." You said seriously.

"Nothing will, I promise." Wheeljack said.

"Okay Koda, be good for the Autobots." You said as you kissed him on the forehead before you handed him to Wheeljack.

As you left with your parents and Agent Fowler the rest of the Autobots activated their holoforms so that they could see Koda. Except Ultra Magnus who went out on a long drive.

"Awwww, he's so cute!" Smokescreen said when he got to see Koda a little closer.

"Yeah, I guess he is kinda cute, for a human sparkling." Arcee said with a small smile.

"I'm okay with him, as long as he doesn't cause any trouble." Ratchet huffed.

"It's a good thing that Miko is at school or else she would be trying to teach him how to scream loudly." Bulkhead said.

"Did Y/n say when she would return?" Optimus asked Wheeljack.

"She said that she would be back around four 'o clock." Wheeljack said before Koda started to fuss.

"Hey there little man, are you okay?" Wheeljack asked Koda.

"Hungwy." Koda said.

"Oh, okay." Wheeljack said as he went to the human area, sat down and got the baby food ready.

"Um....okay, here comes the Jackhammer coming in for a landing." Wheeljack said as he made the spoon 'fly' around before he fed Koda with it.

"I'm pretty sure that it's supposed to be an airplane." Smokescreen said with a smile.

"Well, he's not a Decepticon, so I'm going to use the Jackhammer." Wheeljack said as he continued to feed Koda.

After Wheeljack got done feeding Koda he had to wipe his face off since he had baby food all over it. Afterwards though Wheeljack decided to let Koda walk around for a little while, as long as he didn't go too far. He smirked when he saw Koda walk over to Arcee,

"Hey, what the?" Arcee asked when she felt someone touch her leg.

"Cee!" Koda said happily.

"Uh.....yeah, that's me." Arcee said awkwardly.

"I think he likes you, Arcee." Wheeljack said with a smirk.

"Yeah, I'm not really good around little kids." Arcee said as she looked down at Koda.

"Come here Koda." Wheeljack said as he sat on the ground.

"Dada!" Koda said happily as he quickly walked over to Wheeljack.

"Woah there, kid, I'm not your sire." Wheeljack said as he picked Koda up.

After a while Koda fell asleep and Optimus helped Wheeljack set up the portable crib.

                 ~ Mini time skip ~

"Hey everyone, I'm back." You said as you walked up to the human area.

"Mommy!" Koda said happily and started bouncing on Wheeljack's lap when he saw you.

"Did he behave?" You asked Wheeljack.

"Yep, he did." Wheeljack said, hoping that you wouldn't see the light blush on his holoform's face.

"Thank you so much for watching him." You said as Wheeljack handed Koda to you.

As you, your parents and Koda got into your dad's car and went home Wheeljack couldn't help but think about you.