First fight

Today you were at the Autobot base showing everyone pictures of your late boyfriend since they had been wondering what he looked like and now that you were comfortable enough to talk about him you decided to bring pictures. Wheeljack however wasn't too happy about it. Sure, he knew that you still loved your late boyfriend, but for some reason he felt jealous.

"Awwww, you both were so cute when you were kids!" Miko said when you showed her a picture of you and your late boyfriend when you both were in kindergarten.

"Yeah, that was the day we both met, we instantly became best friends after that." You said with a small smile.

"Hey, is this the one when your parents caught you two kissing?" Smokescreen asked you curiously.

"Yeah, and it was embarrassing." You said, remembering the talk your dad gave you afterwards.

Wheeljack decided that he had enough of you talking and decided to go out for a drive.

"Wheeljack, where are you going?" You asked him curiously.

"Out for a drive so that I don't have to listen to you talking about the one 'true love' that you had. Honestly, why don't you just move on already!" Wheeljack shouted as he transformed and drove away.

You then started to sob after what Wheeljack had just said. Miko then hugged you and Jack handed you a tissue as you cried. Lets just say that when Wheeljack got back Ratchet hit him on the helm several times with a wrench and made him promise to apologize to you.

Wheeljack x Reader Scenariosजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें