When IT comes to visit

When you woke up that morning you felt a dull ache in your lower abdomen and you knew that you had your period so you went to the bathroom and quickly took some aspirin before you put a pad/tampon on/in. You knew that your parents were gone for the day so you called Wheeljack and asked him to come over to your house, thankfully he said that he would. Even though you were in pain since the aspirin hadn't taken full effect you were still able to get Koda changed, dressed and fed before you put him in his playpen in the living room. Then you heard a knock on the door.

"Hey Sunshine, how's it goin?" Wheeljack's holoform asked you when you opened the front door.

"Not so good." You groaned as you let him in.

"What's wrong?" Wheeljack asked you seriously.

"I'm bleeding." You mumbled, a small blush appearing on your face.

"You're what!?" Wheeljack asked in shock.

"Bleeding is perfectly normal for us human females." You said with a frown.

"Ohhh, it's that time of the month for you." Wheeljack said calmly.

"How do you know about it?" You asked him curiously.

"Miko." Was all he said.

"Oh, okay." Was all you said as you sat on the couch.

"Is there anything you need?" Wheeljack asked you.

"Yeah, can we cuddle?" You asked Wheeljack as you started to cry a little.

"Sure we can." Wheeljack said as he sat down on the couch next to you and cuddled with you.