He gets you back

You had been with the Decepticons for a month now and you had finally come up with an escape plan. Sure, they were treating you and Koda well, but you really missed Wheeljack and your parents. Right now you and Koda were in Knockout's alt mode as he drove right past Jasper, Nevada.

"Hey Knockout, can we stop by KO drive in?" You asked Knockout.

"Definitely not, they serve unhealthy food there, and they have one of my nicknames as the name." Knockout said with disgust.

"Okay, I'll wait to eat." You huffed.

A few minutes later you saw a fimallir group of cars following Knockout. Apparently he knew because he started driving faster. And so did the Autobots. You then saw Arcee catch up, transform and jump in front of Knockout and shoot at him, causing him to swerve off of the road. Then Wheeljack pulled up and transformed.

"Let the humans go Knockout, before I scratch up that flashy paint job of yours." Wheeljack said as he grabbed his katanas.

"Okay, please, anything but the finish!" Knockout said as he let you and Koda out.

"Wheeljack, please, let him go." You begged Wheeljack.

"Why should I?" Wheeljack asked you.

"Because, it's the right thing to do." You said.

"Fine, but just this once." Wheeljack said as he transformed and let you and Koda get in.

Later on when Wheeljack brought you and Koda back home you told your parents about what had happened over the past month that you were gone.