You give birth

When Wheeljack arrived at the hospital a few nurses helped you into a wheelchair and took you inside the hospital. After Wheeljack found a parking spot he and Koda went into the hospital and one of the nurses took Koda to a kid's waiting room. Another nurse had taken Wheeljack to the room that you were in.

"Are you her husband?" A different nurse asked Wheeljack.

"Yes, I am." Wheeljack replied.

"She's been wondering where you were." The nurse said.

"Wheeljack! Get your ass over here right now!" You suddenly screamed when you saw Wheeljack.

"I'm right here, Sunshine." Wheeljack said as he sat in a chair next to the bed that you were on.

"Don't you 'Sunshine' me! You're the reason that I'm pushing out two smaller versions of you!" You said angrily as a wave of pain washed over you.

"You're doing fine, just work through the pain." Wheeljack said as he let you hold his hand.

"We are NOT having anymore kids after this! Am I clear?!" You asked as you squeezed his hand and made him wince.

"Okay, okay. No more kids after this." He said as he felt you tightly grip his hand.

After several hours of screaming and pushing, one of your new son's was finally born and a few minutes later the second one, who was screaming at the top of his lungs, was born. The nurses took your two new sons to clean them and make sure that they were healthy. Soon enough though they were finally placed in your arms.

"Do you have names?" The doctor asked you.

"Yeah, the first one is Adam, Wyatt,
L/n and the second one is Wade, Wesley, L/n." You said.

The doctor wrote the names on two birth certificates and she and the other nurses left the room. You looked at your new twins and smiled.

"Can I hold one?" Wheeljack asked you quietly.

"Of course you can." You said as Wheeljack carefully picked Wade up.

"I can't believe how tiny they are." He said as Wade gripped his right pointer finger.

"Yeah, Koda was about their size when he was born." You said as you cried a little.

"I-I can't believe that I'm a sire." Wheeljack said as a few tears slid down his cheeks.