3

"Here, look at this one!" Natasha cries, shoving her phone into Bucky's face as he tried to shovel some hay into Cleo's stable.

Bucky gave a sigh of annoyance while Bruce chuckles, holding the phone steady and staring at the picture of a football player at their school; at the beach, flexing his large biceps and sucking in his stomach to show off his abs.

"Nope." He replies, turning away from the phone. "not my type."

"He is so your type!"

"Nat. He's straight. I'm not being one of those guys who goes after a straight guy, Okay?"

The girl rolls her eyes and shoves her phone inside of the pocket of pants she was wearing with a huff. "You're literally impossible!"

Bucky only rolls his eyes, shovelling another pile of hay into his horses stable and ignored Bruce and Natasha's small bickering on whether or not he needed a boyfriend. He didn't want one, therefore he didn't need one. Simple as that.

"Guys, come on!" He exclaims, throwing the shovel into the empty wheelbarrow and causing a loud echo of metal against wood to surround the stables. "I don't need a fucking boyfriend, nor do I want one! So zip it before my dad comes in! He doesn't need to know this way!"

Bruce and Natasha instantly pursed their lips shut, looking away from their angry friend. They had completely forgotten about Tony not knowing about Bucky's sexual orientation. "Sorry." They mumble in unison, grabbing ahold of some halters.

Bucky didn't respond, opening Cleo's stable door to walk out when the sound of a car pulling up on the gravel driveway cut the three from their silence, watching as Natasha was out the door in a flash, a large grin upon her lips.

Bruce rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Lover boys here." He grumbles, buckling the halter straps by Smokies ears.

"Uh.. lets go meet him." Bucky says, locking Cleo's stable quickly behind him. "You don't wanna be rude, do you?"

"I guess not."

With a smile, Bucky grabbed ahold of the sleeve of Bruce's shirt and dragged him out of the stable, heading over to his house. Once the two arrived side by side, the sight of Clint and Natasha holding hands and staring at one another caused Bruce's face to drop and Bucky to sigh.

Natasha noticed her friends and gave a smile. "Guys, this is Clint." She spoke all giddy, a sense of adoration and love hiding in her eyes.

"Nice to meet you." Clint responds after a few moments of silence, his deep voice gruff and loud.

"Clint, this is Bruce, and the short ones Bucky."

Bucky rolled his eyes at her comment, crossing his arms tightly over his chest. "I'm literally the same height as you, Nat. So I guess that makes us both short." He sasses.

Natasha sent him a glare before turning back to Clint, that same look in her eyes as before.

"Sorry I'm so late, I got lost. Google maps had no idea what it was talking about." Clint mutters, wrapping an arm awkwardly around Natasha's shoulders, to which she responded in weaving their fingers together.

"Nah, it's fine." Bucky says, putting on a fake smile as he uncrossed his arms and placed his hands on his hips. "We're actually done, so you guys can just go and hang."